More giggles and groaners

mstang67chic

Going Green
Mary decides to consult a diet doctor. "What's the most you've ever weighed?" he asks her.
"One hundred fifty-nine pounds"
"And the least?"
"Six pounds four ounces"

I have CDO. It's like Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) but with the letters in alphabetical order, like they're supposed to be.

What did the airhead name her pet zebra?

Spot.

klmno

I have CDO. It's like Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) but with the letters in alphabetical order, like they're supposed to be.

That's good!! I can see difficult child saying something like that!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl:

Those were good. I needed a laugh. Thanks

by the way.........I got her beat on the lowest I ever weighed. I started out at 3lbs 7ozs. :D

Andy

They were all great but my favorite has to be the CDO. I can so relate. I had a co-worker who used to tease me because I would put our to-do files in alphabetical order. So much easier to find one when needed. I do alphabetize whenever possible.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Right now? I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time.
I think I've forgotten this before.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A cement mixer collided with a prison van on the freeway this morning.
Motorists are asked to look out for 16 hardened criminals.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I went to a restaurant that serves breakfast anytime.
So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Knowledge is KNOWING a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say "Hi, my name is _____ and I'm an alcoholic. ?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I was a kid, I prayed for a bike.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way.
So I stole the bike, then prayed for him to forgive me.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:tongue:

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG I had to be 44 and come HERE to know I wasnt' a little weirdo -

ALL spice, Bay Leaves, Cumin, ..........OMG THANK YOU FRAN - you ABSOLUTELY MADE MY YEAR!!!!

(prints this thread out and shows family OTHER PEOPLE ALPHABETIZE spices)

AND I HAVE MY CLOSET IN COLOR RANGE

RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN, BLUE, VIOLET, BLACK, GREY, WHITE......

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
My spices aren't sorted cause husband and easy child 1 are in them all the time.

My toolbox, however, is immaculate. As is the pantry. The food is arranged by food group (veggies, fruits, starches, etc) and is sorted within food group (canned carrots stacked together, green beans stacked together, etc). My closet is arranged by types of clothes. Sweaters in one spot, jeans in another, work slacks in another, etc.

I figured I'd have been Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) if I could have possibly kept up with the choas in my life... As it is, I;m Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) about smaller things I can control. LOL

trinityroyal

Yup. Spice rack is alphabetized. Pantry is organized by food group and sub type. Small cans and big cans. All labels turned to the front.

Each item has a spot. If someone else is putting away the groceries and fills the corn relish spot with dill relish, I get agitated and have to fix it.

Closet is sorted by category, length and fabric weight.

Shari, I'm with you. If I had time I probably would be Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). As it is, I work as a process design engineer, so I impose structure on others for a living. Eeeeee!