My dad has lung cancer

in a daze

“I‘ve been reading her latest posts. Apparently daughter, who had kicked her drug habit and had a stable relationship and career and a baby, and who she used to brag a lot about, has now developed borderline personality disorder and has a special needs child, who is neglected by her and the partner.

This recent situation sounds made up to me.”

Yes.

I do not feel as comfortable as I did previously posting here. What ended up showing itself here is very strange and a bit mind boggling. They say truth is stranger than fiction. I guess we all might be extra vulnerable due to our difficult life circumstances. Perhaps we must keep this in mind. A lesson of sorts? Sigh. This has always been a place of refuge and help. A bit shook up. SMH.
I recall something about her being stalked on the board by a family member.

Not saying that’s an excuse for inventing a whole new identity with made up details, but that may be why she did what she did.

Copabanana

Not saying that’s an excuse for inventing a whole new identity with made up details, but that may be why she did what she did.
Her brother and sister contacted me privately apologizing for the deception she was perpetrating on the board. There was no stalking but their concern about falsehoods written about their family here on the board.

Last edited:

Copabanana

I don't think so. I think it may have been to save face after getting mad in a huff saying she would never again post--and then she changed her mind. BUSY/SWOT?? Why not tell us why you created a whole new identity and didn't tell any of us and why you continue posting in this new guise that others have declared is invented?

Last edited:

in a daze

Her brother and sister contacted me privately apologizing for the deception she was perpetrating on the board. There was no stalking but their concern about falsehoods written about their family here on the board.
Interesting.

But it’s also weird that someone named Dwayne Holley resurrected a post that was 5 years old. This particular post, started by SWOT, or Busy, or whatever she was going by back then.

Copabanana

Dwayne Holley resurrected a post that was 5 years old.
my sense is that this may have been SWOT's brother. that is only conjectured. I think the family wanted to unmask her to us. and it seems busy may want to cover this up. she is writing push this up on some of her posts. somebody explained to me that is a way to hide her first post. if she would just stop writing made-up :censored2:....but she continues...sorry for grammatical errors. i broke my arm.

Copabanana

dwainholley only posted this one time on this thread or any other thread. I’ve been told swot’s brother has not posted here on the forum and didn’t write the post. So I was wrong. Who is dwain?

Nomad

Staff member
The deception creeps me out. We go through much of that with our “special needs” “kids.”

And most of us, if not ALL of us , have been already put through the wringer. Sigh.

I’m acutely now, more than ever, aware of our own vulnerability. Something I didn’t think about all that much until recently. Sigh.

I hope your arm heals quickly, Copa.

Copabanana

The deception creeps me out.
me too. i think it is because we didnt matter to this person who could perpetrate this fraud to us, using us, as we were nothing. kind of like incidental props not souls. and still we dont matter even when the deception is revealed. only she matters.

KTMom91

Knowing that she has had so many iterations in my twenty or so years on the board makes me wonder what or who she will be next time. As you said, Copa, it's that we, as people, with kind and helpful hearts, did not matter. Very, very sad.

Deni D

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.
Staff member
This is an old thread but I'd like to address our concerns around a member seeming to have one identity and then changing to someone completely different.

What happened was the person with the numerous prior user ids requested a change to Busynmember. We already had someone with the user id of Busynmember. Somehow the user id for the person with the numerous user ids was changed to Busynmember and the person who originally was Busynmember had their user id changed to Busynmember1. From other details that I can see in the admin area I'm sure these are two different people.

We will keep an eye out to be sure this situation doesn't happen in the future.

And Busynmember if you read here and want to get back in ~ if you can log in with your same password and the Busynmember1 user id you should be good to get in and will have your history of posts. If you can't get in, try a new login/password and I should see it in the log and will get you approved.

Copabanana

I do not want to continue this drama....but I want what I think to be true, to be represented. I feel fairly certain that the busymember was the person with multiple prior ID's and she invented a second persona and identity, involving a daughter named Kay who neglected an autistic son.

In addition to other factors I was contacted directly by this person's sister who told me she was a fraud and was the same person who used to post as Somewhereoutthere SWOT, midwestmom, and other names, and who called herself Serenity.

That said, I am willing to accept that busymember1 is another person entirely.