So I have decided not to pursue guardianship of the one grandbaby for now. We really feel if my dad continues to enable after we were to get guardianship it will cause problems in our relationship. Why would we go though all that if he's just going to continue to enable her. We felt like well we will be putting our lives on hold and take on the financial burden of raising two more kids, when we are so close to retirement, while they continue to "party on".... resentment will build up. We would most certainly take the babies on even at the cost of our relationship with my dad, if we absolutely have to, to make sure they are safe. Dez still has not paid rent and she now has 5 days to get out, per the notice sent (I have access to her email). She doesn't know that I know that she hasn't paid rent or maybe she does now. I am trying to get her to move up with my dad until his home sells. I figure if he wants to enable well why not enable. It should only be a couple of months or so and she can help him pack and keep him company. She can't just take off as she doesn't know anybody there, so maybe that's a good thing. When his home does sell, they will have a few weeks to pack up and find a place here, weather that's together or not, that's up to them/him. At least it will give me a few months of peace knowing the babies are in a safe place. Maybe get him out of my home, I know that sounds horrible, but I think it will be less complicated with his enabling if he stays else where, otherwise, I would love for him to stay with us, if the situation was "normal". I gotta have some hope that she will use this opportunity to get a job and make things better for her and babies.