Need some supportive thoughts for a good friend...

tiredmommy

and her family this Thanksgiving. My friend B lost her adult brother to suicide last August. B is holding up well but she's really struggling at keeping her mother together due to her intense grief. Her kids are struggling some too because B and her husband divorced this year and they're living with their uncle's suicide. Tomorrow, I think, will be torture for the entire family.

Any good thoughts for tomorrow and the holiday season would be greatly appreciated.

buddy

If you feel comfortable you can share that they have people thinking of them and I for one will pray for them tonight and tomorrow morning... hope they can find comfort in each other's arms....

I will be doing the same for my mom, as my grandma just passed this summer. Doesn't matter how old you are, when you lose your mommy, it is really sad.

Star*

call 911........call 911
WOW TM - Just when you think things are rough for people you know.......

Prayers of course for strength, courage and the ability to find peace.

tiredmommy

Thanks everyone... they are a very nice family. My friend works full time, volunteers extensively with the elementary & middle school PTA's, and finds time to be there for her three kids. Her Mom helps watch the kids before and after school. Her brother's suicide has ripped a hole through her Mom. The kids are.... quieter (especially her oldest). The girl dotes on her uncle's dog (that they adopted after the suicide). It makes me sad to see them suffer so much. :crying:

trinityroyal

I'm sorry to hear of their suffering, and hope they were able to get through Thanksgiving. Saying prayers and sending good thoughts for them during the Christmas season.