New upcoming names for baby boys and girls? Other new Names?

AppleCori

Glad I’m not the only one who is stumped!

We get to play guess the last name!

KY Jelly?
Vaseline?

Or maybe...less "adult" ... Annie WD-40?

I had to look up some synonyms.

Unguent?
Liniment?
Butyraceous (my personal favorite)
Emollient?
Mucilage?
Oleaginous?

Still stumped....

Lil

OK guys, yes. And if anyone here went to HS with me, they will know... vaseline & prophylactics is what they called me.

Still. Completely. Stumped. :slap:

(Obviously I'm not trying to get your real name Annie - I just can't imagine what it could be with these clues. :D)

svengandhi

Willow Brooke -

The name of a horrible psychiatric facility in NYC. It's the one that Geraldo Rivera made his reputation on exposing, back when he was an actual journalist.

The name I originally chose for my D was co-opted by H's cousin, who has the same name. It was after her and H's mutual grandma. She was due a few months after me. I picked a different name and the cousin had twin sons.

I mentioned upthread that I despise my middle name. A few weeks ago, I was out to dinner with a friend and she shared with me her D's middle name and how much she loves it. Yes, it's the same middle name and to top it off, her D and I have the same birthday! I have told her before that I hate my middle name, so she will never be learning it!

I know someone who was a teacher in the South Bronx in the 1960's and 1970's. He told me he had twins in his class one year - Female and Tamale. Female was pronounced to rhyme with Tamale. Female was a boy.

Triedntrue

Seen alot of victoria and liams in the last few years also isabella bella for short. My boys have very traditional names. I like cassandra for a girl and alexandria.