Oh No! Nancy Grace on DWTS"S

DDD

As you guys know I am not a Nancy Grace fan but obviously don't have to watch her show. Just read the news she is going to be a contestant on Dancing With The Stars. Yuk! Don't know who else is signed up but I hope I don't have to mute the TV and close my eyes for too many minutes of the shows this season. I like that show! Rats! DDD

Jody

It might be fun to watch her get a bad review though. I wonder how well she would take that. I am not a fan either.

keista

I never heard of her until she was mentioned on the radio in regards to DWTS.

I remember two others they mentioned - Riki Lake and China Phillips. There was one other who's an actress from a show I also never heard of. It was kinda funny. The Djs made a 'game show' having the contestants identify why these ppl were 'stars'.

Mattsmom277

I'd love to watch Ricki Lake and Chyna Phillips! But I think I'll wait until Nancy Grace isn't on it. I don't like her or her program but worse is her voice! It is like nails on a chalk board to me.

DammitJanet

Oh this is gonna be fun for me! I actually kinda like Nancy Grace. Gee...who would have known huh? LOL. I wonder who else is on there this year? Is Derek back? Please please please!!!!

DDD

Chaz will be dancing as a male competitor, Janet. That's pretty interesting. I'm hoping that YOUR buddy, lol, gets paired with Max...he may be the only one who could control her. DDD

DammitJanet

Well she isnt exactly my best friend on HLN, I actually like Vinnie Politan best. And I cannot stand Jane whatshername.

witzend

I can and do proudly say that I have never once watched one single moment of DWTS, so it's not ever going to matter to me what fame - uh, seeker they put into the cast.

Jody

Oh my goodness, I just don't think I can watch this season, between Nancy Grace and Chaz Bono. I might just read, lol or watch some other reality tv that peaks my interest!!!!

DammitJanet

Carson Kressley - Okay I know him from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

Chaz Bono - obviously the most unexpected and attention drawing person this year. Boy are the message boards heating up over him...

Chynna Phillips - dtr of John and Michelle Phillips, which would make her the sister of Mackenzie Phillips, was part of Wilson Phillips.

David Arquette - Actor, writer, director

Elisabetta Canalis - actor and model - seems like she has done some small roles on Leverage and some work with PETA too.

Hope Solo - soccer superstar

J.R. Martinez - J.R. Martinez is an Iraq war veteran, motivational speaker and actor on ABC's All My Children. In April 2003, at 19 years old, he was serving as a Humvee driver for the U.S. Army in Iraq when his left front tire hit a landmine. He suffered smoke inhalation and severe burns to more than 40 percent of his body.

Kristin Cavallari - reality star. Laguana Beach: the real Orange County and a few more things including a guest spot on CSI: NY and The Middle.

Nancy Grace - need I say more?

Riki Lake - Ricki Lake is a pop culture icon who has built a career on her candid, "straight talk" sensibility and her authentic, relatable nature

Rob Kardashian - all I know is he is the only son in the middle of all the girls in that family and he models for Ocean Pacific. whoopee.

Ron Artest - NBA Champion. Trying to change his name to Metta World Peace. Sigh.

We will know the professionals later this week.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I love Chaz Bono. Love him. So honest and upfront. I've "known" him via the media since he was born and watched him grow up. I saw him on an HGTV or "Sell This House" show a few years ago when they re-did a home he was trying to sell. Such a humble, sweet, compassionate person. My heart hurts when I read anything negative- or made fun of- that anyone says about him. He did not choose to be different anymore than our kids chose to be different.

The person I'm dreading is Kristin Cavilleri. I thought she was a pig on MTV. I hope she's voted off first. :angel:

Suz

witzend

Rob Kardashian - all I know is he is the only son in the middle of all the girls in that family and he models for Ocean Pacific. whoopee.

I think you forgot "son of the OJ Simpson's attorney who disposed of physical evidence in a duffel bag on camera and got away with it."

Star*

call 911........call 911
............but WHO will be the perfect parent to the TWINS if Nancy is off "gallyvanting" somewhere learning how to do yet another 'dance'. Honestly the woman is SUCH a hypocrite. Someone at work recently said "You know I haven't heard much from NG...wonder why?" and someone else piped in and said "No one has killed their child recently." and three of us turned around and said THAT is a load of hooey......children are murdered every day. So I just wonder WHY she hasn't found a NEW person to hone in on and blast to the media like she has other Mom's in the past?

All that talk about "When I take care of MY children, they are too young to be left alone....blah blah blah and now this?" Phooey lady........you went on and on about children having to be with their parents day in day out and here she is going off to do something for herself? Well boo hoo. Maybe someone should demonize HER parenting strategy. (off soapbox)

I'm not for or against her.....it just seems to me that if you are going to preach, PREACH, PREACH - you should be the one to practice, practice practice.

DDD

I agree on Chaz. I've been impressed with everything I've ever heard from him. A compassionate and intelligent guy.

I totally agree on NG. Between the repeated references to her "murdered fiancee" and her "twins" it makes me barf. The broad is in it for her own gain. I'm all for emancipated women...but don't sugar coat your motives and then condemn everyone who has made a mistake. Ugh. DDD

H

HaoZi

I'll be rooting for David and J.R. Someone let me know when Nancy is gone so I can watch.