Ok, anyone able to help on hardwood floor question?

AppleCori

Laminate flooring.

I haven’t looked at flooring in some time, but at least for the old laminates, you have to be really careful with moisture getting in between the boards and to the underside.

My daughter has it in her house, and in a few places it is coming up around the edges of the boards. She fosters dogs and there are frequent accidents.

They may have better stuff now, though.

BusynMember

The flooring we chose is called adura max. Its a waterproof laminate flooring, good for pets, and we picked a beautiful pattern. This will match the rest of the house and be much easier to care for with three dogs and a cat. I am content.

For extra hominess we are going to install a pellet stove and the deck is endearingly right outside sliding glass doors, also homey. Our furniture is plush snd broen snd comfy.

We bought an alarm system that alerts the police if anyone comes near and we also are able to view the inside of our home from our phones. So in safety we are covered.

All we need is the floors put down and we can put our furniture down and move into our home swert home, and it is!!! Or will be soon :)