Ok, I think I finally found what may be causing some of the problem of what is making me sick

Wish

d the Albuterol isn't for your lungs being clogged or rattling with something like bronchitis, but because the allergies make it difficult to actually inhale.

I hate to keep bugging you, but can you get into an actual breathing fit of any sort if you didn't have an inhaler? What would be the worst thing that could happen if you didn't have that inhaler?

Wish

Called my doctors office, explained that I would really like that inhaler, that I don't see why I shouldn't get one. They gave me the run around, I said can you at least ask the doctor and give me a call back, she said sure and hung up. I called back and said, how are you gonna show my chart to the doctor when you didn't even get my name. She said my name is on the caller id which isn't my name, it's my daughters. No apologies. Nothing.

Jabberwockey

I hate to keep bugging you, but can you get into an actual breathing fit of any sort if you didn't have an inhaler? What would be the worst thing that could happen if you didn't have that inhaler?

Honestly? No idea. Oxygen levels in my blood have always been good, even when I was having trouble breathing. Best bet is to get another doctor and ask them.

Wish

Thanks for asking Apple. I didn't want to complain any futher but no, I am not feeling better at all :( It's been 18 days. 3 doctor appointments. But hopefully soon fingers crossed I will get over this.

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Wish, just to give you a perspective, when I was 39 years old, I became allergic to many, many things, it was unbelievable......from no allergies to allergies to everything. I felt awful. I went to a nutritionalist (who was also a holistic medical Doctor trained in nutrition, which is not typical) and learned so much about diet, allergies, environmental influences, etc. So began a long journey into getting healthy and ridding myself of the continual, unrelenting symptoms which had gotten epic. Allergies are accumulative and as we age our bodies cannot fight off the consequences, we need to take action for ourselves.......especially if you're sensitive to food/fragrances/toxins etc. We are assaulted daily by toxic influences which impact us.

It can be difficult to get the care necessary within the framework of our medical system.....I went out of the system and found holistic people willing to spend time with me to explore my symptoms and find solutions which did not include medications but lifestyle changes, supplements, dietary changes, etc. I had to take my health care into my own hands because I didn't get what I needed or wanted from a 10 minute visit where my concerns were not being acknowledged and addressed. I didn't want to get medicated, I wanted to find ways to feel better naturally. It was a process of learning, but I found the answers that work for me.

Follow your instincts....if you feel you're not getting your needs met thru the usual channels then be open to different strategies for your health care.....it's your body, you know it best, listen to it and take the action that feels the best for you.....

Wish

Wish, just to give you a perspective, when I was 39 years old, I became allergic to many, many things, it was unbelievable......from no allergies to allergies to everything. I felt awful. I went to a nutritionalist (who was also a holistic medical Doctor trained in nutrition, which is not typical) and learned so much about diet, allergies, environmental influences, etc. So began a long journey into getting healthy and ridding myself of the continual, unrelenting symptoms which had gotten epic. Allergies are accumulative and as we age our bodies cannot fight off the consequences, we need to take action for ourselves.......especially if you're sensitive to food/fragrances/toxins etc. We are assaulted daily by toxic influences which impact us.

I am surely learning this the hard way.

It can be difficult to get the care necessary within the framework of our medical system.

You ain't lyin. Whoa it's tough out there.

I went out of the system and found holistic people willing to spend time with me to explore my symptoms and find solutions which did not include

This is my dream to do

Follow your instincts....if you feel you're not getting your needs met thru the usual channels then be open to different strategies for your health care.....it's your body, you know it best, listen to it and take the action that feels the best for you.....

Thank you so much RE. I really appreicate it. I definitely will.

TerryJ2

Well, it's almost winter now and if you are above the Mason-Dixon line, the mold should be gone. And you should have some answers.
Feeling any better?

Nomad

Staff member
You might try Oil of Oregano capsules from the health food store. It works against germs, viruses, yeast and all sorts of things. Take with food, because it can be upsetting to the stomach for some people.