Okay, equal time...GO COLTS!!!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Can't let the COLTS go unrecognized for their fabulous comeback and victory over the Patriots.....

Haven't watched professional football in 10 years, but that game was actually fun to watch, coming from behind, then a tie, then see sawing between touchdowns, field goals, it was great. Only hope the SuperBowl is just as entertaining!

:smile: :smile: *

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Having been a bit out of the loop I could have sworn that the Packers were heading to the Superbowl. :rofl: :wildone: :rofl:

We only watch for Bronco or Packer scores in this household. Hmmmmm. :rofl:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I don't watch football or read about it in the newspaper or online.............

.....I know the Bears from living in Chicago......who are the Colts? :rofl: :blush: :rofl:

Suz

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Thanks! Now when the subject comes up at work I can pretend I knew all the time. :grin:

Suz

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
And if you need any COLTS shirts they are all over the local Walmart(s), Meijers and what's left of Indiana Kmart(s).

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

mstang67chic

Going Green
We are having a Super Bowl "party" at work Friday of next week. The owner is providing some stuff and our Quality Improvement Team is taking up donations to buy the rest. We are all supposed to wear our team colors that day and I'm guessing there will be much more blue and white (Colts) that black and orange (Bears). I'll have my hat, jersey and husband's cheesy plastic horseshoe necklace on!

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SunnyFlorida

Many of us in FL are rooting for the Colts also. We love and miss Tony Dungy very much. We are very happy for him and those fabulous Colts.

Go Peyton.......................... :bravo:

Kathy813

Staff member
Suz ~ Sometimes I think that we are twins that were separated at birth.

When my students asked me Monday morning who I was rooting for in the Superbowl, I had to ask them who was playing.

When they told me the Bears and the Colts, I told them I guess I would pick the Bears since I went to college in Illinois.

Then I asked them where the Colts were from :blush:(sorry about that, Colts fans).

Can you tell that I am not a big football fan???

~Kathy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Kathy....

....get this....I went to Elmhurst College...don't tell me you went there, too? That would be just toooooooooooooooooooo strange. lol

Nice to have a kindred spirit around. :cool:

Suz

Kathy813

Staff member
No, I went to Bradley University in Peoria. But it's interesting that we both went to college in Illinois.

You didn't happen to grow up in New York, did you?

~Kathy

On_Call

I think I posted before on the other thread, but husband was born in IL and grew up there and in Minnesota. He grew up watching the Bears, but had a step-father who loved the Colts, so he watched them, too, and ended up following them as closely. Ever since number 18 joined the team, he has shifted his 'love' to the Colts!

This up-coming Super Bowl matchup is like a game in Heaven for him - either way it comes out, his team "wins".

However, we are really routing for the COLTS!! Peyton is re-writing all of the record books - and a Super Bowl win (and the fabulous ring) would really look nice on his resume'!

GO COLTS!!!!