"Operation Aborted" error

R

runawaybunny

We've gotten a few reports of "operation aborted" errors over the past few days and I've been advised to delete the forum design elements one by one to see if one of them is generating the errors.

Please report any occurrences of "operation aborted" errors in this thread.

Thank you for your help with this. ;)

Star*

call 911........call 911
psssssssssst.......it's "that" group. In the corner. :tongue:
and see? THEY are all still there. I named them all almost. I on the other hand am not in the corner. :laugh: So it can not be me.

I like the lllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggger format.

:peaceful:

Abbey

Spork Queen
I didn't do a thing. I swear. My corner is quite error free. Well, except for myself. That doesn't sound good, does it.

I've had no error messages, although the Amazon side bar takes a LONG time to load sometimes. It's frustrating trying to find a snag in a website as complicated as this. Good luck.

Abbey

Marguerite

I've noticed that the little thingie I click on to refresh the page, isn't there. I'm able to refresh the page with keystrokes, though.

PLus it's missing on other sigtes also, so we put it down to being just our computer glitching, or possibly a software update we did a couple of days ago.

Otherwise - no problem, apart from Star putting the wind up me!

(it wasn't me, honest...)

Marg

Andy

Happened just now when I went into the Good Morning thread.

I clicked on Good Morning and received the error message,

click on the message and got that page that looks like the connection was lost.

Clicked on Back arrow and was taken to the Good Morning thread.

Marg - for refresh, try right clicking your mouse. When I right click on my mouse, I get a list of computer options with refresh being one of them.

Star*

call 911........call 911
MOroccan lamb and MOUSE? blech. :sick: Yes, by all means please baste
the lamb and refresh the mouse. Nice visions with my biscuit breakfast.

Points fingers ---------->

Marguerite

MOroccan lamb and MOUSE? blech. Yes, by all means please baste
the lamb and refresh the mouse.

Blame it on the economic downturn... you just have to scrape the fur out of the pot before serving. That's why a long slow simmer and lots of spices makes it work. Kills the taste of the rodent.

Marg

R

runawaybunny

Please continue to report any occurrences of this error (or rodent recipes) here.

Thank you ;)

Abbey

Spork Queen
Please continue to report any occurrences of this error (or rodent recipes) here.

Thank you ;)

Hmmm...I'm making out a shopping list. Rodent recipies? I see a few squirrel and a few rabbits out in my yard. I should google it.

I do have some baby birds, too.

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I got it when I posted my new thread just a bit ago.

But it let it go thru anyway it seems??? Cuz that's why there are 2 of the same post now.

nvts

Hey Cheryl! Hope all's well! I got the error this morning...I just hit the back button and popped right into the forum.

Could it be associated with people having in thier bookmark or favorites file and not having to login?

Just a thought!

Have a great weekend!

Beth

Marguerite

I don't think so Beth, because that's how I operate - and I haven't had the error message.

The lamb casserole went really well, by the way. Not a hair of rodent in sight!

Marg

Lothlorien

Cheryl, I haven't gotten the error message in a week, but what has happened several times for me is that I'll go to open a forum and only get the top banner with the rest of the screen being the blueish background color. Once I refresh, it comes up.