Our New Toy

Lil

So after making plans to retire to an RV life, we decided we should practice. We picked up a Travel Trailer July 27 and will take it for a spin this weekend all goes well. Jabber and I are excited to play with out new home on wheels. :)

I don't have a way to put in a photo of the real thing, but here's the floor plan! It's 25.5 feet and has a murphy bed, which is a couch during the day. It has a huge bathroom, big enough to use as a mudroom, which will be nice if we come in from a swim or all muddy.

It's an adventure in the making!
Capture.JPG

Lil

We hope so! We have three short trips planned. Two weekends, one week - that one being worrisome considering we don't know when/if the son and daughter-in-law arrive.

It's funny...we bought the thing partly because we thought it would enable us to go see him more often! Now he says he's coming back here - so we'll use it to get away. ;)

B’smom

#lifegoals

Super jealous, looks like you guys will go on many grand adventures with this. I hope it’s everything you hoped for! I would be perfectly content living in the middle of nowhere in a trailer. Who needs stuff when you have a beautiful sunset and nature. Keep us updated on your travels!