Painting the bathroom

KTMom91

This is an ongoing project that was stopped last June when I blew out my knee. After a lot of sarcastic fussing ('cause asking nicely wasn't working), Hubby installed the new vanity I bought last year. I just took down the medicine cabinet and the little plastic shelves Hubby glued to the wall 9 years ago, so I can wash down the walls and paint.

As Miss KT was clearing the shelves, we discovered a problem...Hubby had zip-tied his electric toothbrush to the shelf. We can't imagine why. Thought processes of an adult difficult child.

Going to wash some more walls now.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LOL on the zip tied toothbrush.

I've got to paint this summer......at least the downstairs. Previous owner used flat paint, and after many washings.....uh, probably not really much of it left on the walls. Not looking forward to it.

Good luck with the painting. It will be wonderful when you're all done and can gaze upon your new bathroom. :)

K

Kjs

Good luck. It is such a big job once you start. We painted the living room one year ago. We painted difficult child's room after that, did the bathroom last winter. It had wall paper in it and that was a pain. BOYS....they are slobs. Peeling off the wallpaper around the toilet was absolutely gross...and smelled SO bad. After painting we also got a new floor and toilet. A Tall toilet. How about you? New floors or toilet?

KTMom91

New shower surround and new toilet are on the list...just waiting for the State of CA to give us our tax refund.