picture of oldest difficult child and his family at Christmas...

lovemysons

Hello again! Smile, I am in a cheerful mood this am. Hope you all are starting the day off in good spirit too.

So sorry I don't know, can't use, "photobucket" because my computer keeps finding some errors when I go to their site. So had to put Christmas picture of oldest and his family back on my flckr photos that I know yall have seen a zillion times, lol.

Oldest difficult child has come a LOnnnnnnnng way! I am truly thankful that he is sober, has convictions, loves his new little family (that is growing...next one due in May), and is putting others before self these days.

Hope you enjoy!
Flickr: tm_72586's Photostream

Merry Christmas to all of you,
Love,
LMS

DDD

OMG...don't know why this surprises me, lol...your #1 and mine have identical hair choices (although the mustache is no longer around here). I'm happy yours has gotten out of the "pea pod" where they used to seem clones.

Loved the pictures and they are really a lovely family. Your whole family inherited the Tammy genes.
Merry Christmas to you. DDD

lovemysons

Thanks you guys!

DDD, I am not surprised either. I know my oldest difficult child and your PCGFG have shared alot in commen: charming and good looking with a fairly good sense of humor.

When you said "clones" I thought you were talking about my difficult child's. When they were young I used to dress them the same. And boy when they got to be teenagers they doubled teamed us.
One time when husband and I had gone to bed...Young difficult child came into the room to give me a kiss goodnight while oldest difficult child snuck up on husband's side of the bed to take the phone we had placed in our room after had been taken from the difficult children' earlier in the evening!

Now, oldest difficult child seems to be growing. Can only hope and pray that young difficult child will figure it out soon enough.

LMS

susiestar

Roll With It
You have a truly beautiful family. The grandbabies look so adorable and smart in addition to being beautiful - talk about blessings!!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LMS I love looking at your photos I don't care how many times. lol You have such a beautiful family.

Merry Christmas and enjoy those beautiful grandchildren!