pinworms

susiestar

Roll With It
All this reminds me of my bro. Now he isn't much of a difficult child, but he sure used to be!

We had a beautiful dog - black, half lab and half irish setter. My aunt's registered Irish setter (dumbest dog on hte entire planet, but gorgeous) got knocked up by a neighbors registered black labrador. We got one so that my mom would have a big dog to walk her from the parking lot to her office when she went in to study late at night. The university was in a bad area, and it was a safety thing.

After mom graduated and we moved, the dog was primarily my bro's. He SWORE that if something was good enough for her, it was good enough for him. BUT he never cleaned her water pail. I used to do it, but he often got angry at me for it. Why? Who knows, he was a difficult child!

He would drink out of the dog's water pail when he was out doing yard work. Or if they went on a hike he would put water in a dish he carried (and didn't clean) and then he drank AFTER the dog.

He got worms. No wonder, is it?? But the kind of worms he got, are not usually found in people. He was very ill from them, so I got the pleasure of going to the VET'S to get worm medicine!!!

Boy did the vet get a good laugh!!! Unfortunately bro was not a fast learner. I had to do this 3 times over a 2 year period!!!

Then he went to the Army.

Worms. Ick. Brothers. Ickier!!

Susie