Plans for Fathers Day anybody?

BusynMember

Mothers Day always get a thread :)

We never go all out for anything. But myself and the kids are going to take my husband to an awesome Mexican restaurant. Just walking in there makes your knees weak!

You?

InsaneCdn

Hubby hates Father's Day, so... we mostly do what he wants, which is not make a big deal about it. The kids and I make sure we have his favorite meals and try not to bug him...

PatriotsGirl

M gave husband a card today with the most unbelievable note in it from her heart. She couldn't have gave him anything better!! Meant the world to him!! She also helped Connor make him the cutest card with his picture on it. We had a beautiful day today at the park and got to visit with her and our grandson while we were there for the baptisms. It was a perfect day. :)
Tomorrow we are doing exactly what we did on Friday - tubing down the Chattahoochee river and then going back to our favorite steak house in the mountains. :)

Nomad

Staff member
We are doing an early breakfast with difficult child at a restaurant. Our son and his family are out of town.

In the evening, I will make husband one of his favorite meals and a nice dessert. (We very very rarely have dessert!)

LittleDudesMom

The kids went down to ex-bonehead's restaurant after they closed for brunch and spent about an hour with him. They spent the rest of the afternoon helping me set up my new TV in my bedroom. I've never had a TV in my bedroom, ever. I caved because I just bought (been saving a year) an adjustable bed and memory foam mattress for my bedroom and, now I can sit up and watch TV! No cable, but I have Apple TV and an antenna!!!! easy child said, "You are my mom and dad!" She knows who buttered her bread!!!

KTMom91

Sons 1 and 2 came over this evening to help Hubby clean out the disaster AKA our backyard. They're coming back tomorrow night to finish up.

I think this is more of a present to me as I've been asking (nagging) about getting it cleaned up!