Pleasant visit with Miss KT and other stuff

KTMom91

She was home for a few days for the college's mid semester break. I HOPE she learned how to cook the world's most perfect food (in her opinion)...brown rice, and she also fixed spaghetti squash and broccoli to go with the hamburgers and brown rice. We did some shopping, I got some yarn so I could finally learn to knit (A good friend of mine recently opened a knitting store, and I never had the money or time at the same time) and my friend got me started on a scarf for Miss KT, and as our final bonding moment before she headed back to school, we got pedicures. Now we both have neon pink toes.

I'm still fighting the flu bug and the awful cough, but I learned that if you take enough codeine, it'll stop anything...including your motivation! Haven't worked in two weeks because I don't want to be coughing and peeing all over myself, and I have to get well by Thursday. I've cancelled enough jobs this month. Lots of housework to catch up on, several great Freecycle things I put in for, did a bit more Christmas shopping, and now I just have to figure out how to ship some of it.

All in all, though, it was a really nice week.

T

TeDo

Sounds wonderfully pleasant. I REALLY dread this time of year with all the "bugs" that seem to come out of the woodwork. Hope you're feeling better soon!!