Prayers/ Good thoughts for Shelter spot needed plz

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Katie called the shelters both here and in wilmington hoping they had an open spot. Well, as it turns out both shelters have open spots for families.

But Wilimington is in another county so they're deferring to Hillsboro until they here from here that the spot has been filled by another family. They're pow wowing with directors right now. But as it stands, there is a spot, it's just which town they'll end up at.

We're hoping for hillsboro because Alex's awesome Special Education teacher is here..........and the shelter here kicks in and starts all programs within 24 hrs.

So will appreciate any finger crossing, good thoughts and prayers. Thanks

susiestar

Roll With It
Major body part crossing and prayers being said. I also added them (y'all) anonymously to both of our churches' prayer lists so that they get a spot near you, every possible service that could help them, and some major guidance and willingness to change so that they ALL become more functional. Also that anyone who needs a job gets one - a GOOD one.

M

Mamaof5

Beads a rattling, prayers going out and crossing all that can be crossed.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
So far the news is good. Katie and M have an in person interview in just a few mins. Director said he sees no reason to turn them away. Will check back in and let you know. Thanks everyone so much, the power of this board is amazing!

P

PatriotsGirl

What an awesome Christmas gift!!!!! You know I have everything crossed for you - please keep us updated!! :)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
They got in!!!! Woot!!

And it's sooooo nice! Very homey environment, caring people. But omg that intake took 2 hrs. They move in at 6 pm.

So Alex gets his much loved Special Education teacher back!!! And the director is on the board of the crippled children's fund here and thinks they have a lot of programs that Alex will benefit from. They're already pushing for M and the Turning Point (the GED program) as well.:bigsmile:

Mom2oddson

I too, am so happy for you and the whole family! Just good, good news!!!! And it's so wonderful that Alex gets to go back to the teacher he loves. That will help him out so much. Your Nana heart most be beaming right now. And to know they will be there tonight and you'll have a quiet house will be nice too.

I'm so very happy for you and your family!!!!! Those kids have been in my prayers, very good news!!!!!