Prom pictures for Jumper and her date!

TerryJ2

I give up. I saw "jumper" and thought of Jena's horse.
I clicked on the link and saw a bunch of dogs.
And some art.
Where do I go?

P

PatriotsGirl

I would love to friend any of you on Facebook - here is my address:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=543826157

MW Mom - I didn't even see your profile when I clicked on the link...

I realize I am losing any anonymity by posting my Facebook page, but every one in my world knows what is going on in my world anyway....and I consider you all friends :)

Sincerely,

Michelle :)

donna723

When I clicked on the Facebook link, it brought up a "Search" page with about twenty different people on it!

KTMom91

Well...I found both you ladies on FB...and sent friend requests. Warrior Moms have to stick together!

The prom picture is beautiful!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I sooooooo Stink on FB - I need step by step instructions - it took me an hour to figure out how to find Totos address thing picture to send her a message. I 'm not even sure I did that right - HELP. (grumbles off about not seeing pictures)

shellyd67

Me too. It brought me to my profile instead ? I am going to request you too PG... My 1st name is the same as yours so look for me .... Shelly

susiestar

Roll With It
I only got my facebook page. I don't have much on mine but would friend any of you. IF I can figure out how to. I want to see the pics - how di I find you MWM??

BusynMember

Search for Pamela Rubnich-Marshall from Wisconsin.

I'll be there. Would love to have you ALL as friends. Love to see your difficult child and PCs and would love to share mine.

And, yes, I do a lot of dog rescue :)

klmno

I sent you a request just now and forgot to put a message with it saying who I am. LOL! I think it was you anyway- is your main FB photo of easy child and her date? If so, it is great and she's beautiful! No wonder you are beaming!

shellyd67

I would also love to have all of you as fb friends too ! If anyone would like to be my fb friend PM me and I will give you my info... Shelly

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
OK... I love everyone on the board... But that kind of kills the whole reason for anonymity, doesn't it?

Nonetheless, I would love to friend most of the people I've actually met, or have been talking to for a while. ;-)

Marguerite

It took me only to my FB page too. But it's OK - I'd already seen the fabulous photo and commented. She is gorgeous!

I was thinking - your concerns about Jumper's prospects remind me about one of my sisters who struggled at school. J was brain damaged by encephalitis at age 5, and from there had major memory problems and processing issues. She left school as soon as she was old enough to, got a very menial, simple job and over the years, slowly grew in confidence and capabilities, creeping up in standards almost imperceptibly. When she was about 25 she was managing the office for her boss. By 35 she had her own business. She did an accountancy course after she turned 50 - someone who could not even add two single digit numbers at 15. And more important than this - she has been a wonderful mother to her children, a loving person, and is now a fabulous and much-loved grandma. She is also a loving and caring sister, especially to her twin.

So whatever is best for Jumper from here, help her embrace it wholeheartedly. If she has ambitions for more - then help her find ways towards those goals too. She may take longer to get there, but there is always hope.

Marg

BusynMember

Marg, I just found a GREAT resource for Learning Disability (LD) kids in Wisconsin and am very excited! Thanks for the kind words.

I don't really care if people know my real name, that's why I posted it. After all, I'm going to meet a lot of you soon and there is nothing on my FB that I need to hide. I just wish I had more pictures of Sonic, but he hates being in pictures so it's a real struggle to take them! Jumper, on the other hand, wanted us to take pictures of prom.