Puppies dead

Jabberwockey

Your welcome Copa. I found this quote about a year ago looking up something for an inmate to use in the Impact of Crime on Victims Class and liked it so much I put it in my signature.

Much more appropriate than a Terry Pratchett quote "Make a man a fire and he stays warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he stays warm for the rest of his life."

Jabberwockey

Terry Pratchett Quotes - BrainyQuote

Has a ton of amusing, and some dark, quotes. Like the one from above and these two as well.

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.

A dad

That's the problem around here. The only large predators left are coyotes and they are smallish/medium sized dogs. One on one with say a german shepard and the coyote gets its butt kicked. They do tend to run in packs but that's why the feral dogs do the same thing.
I Heard coyotes are quite efficient pet controllers well while they can not stop dogs of an certain size to become feral they are quite an beast against smaller size ones. To be fair I never saw small not pups dogs among feral dogs for an certain reason. Its said that if human dissapear small dogs have no chance of survival.

Copabanana

Impact of Crime on Victims Class
You know Jabber on another thread a few days ago I was posting about the Victims of Crime benefits, "victim witness" for therapy. So your words here reminded me of that thread. (Sorry, a dad, to hijack your thread for a bit.)

The situation is a mother of a "good girl" but passive and compliant, who has come under the sway of a controlling and abusive young man...and perhaps her family. There is every indication of domestic violence. The daughter, 18, cannot seem to get out from under but at the same time seems to be manipulating the situation like crazy.

Just now I thought about you, that you might know what to tell the mother. Her name is Cindy Marie and the thread is something like Now I kicked out my 18 year old daughter.

Anybody who feels inclined to read the thread, I encourage.

Jabberwockey

I Heard coyotes are quite efficient pet controllers well while they can not stop dogs of an certain size to become feral they are quite an beast against smaller size ones.

This is very true. The problem is that people tend to not dump small dogs, but medium to large ones. Small dogs against a coyote don't stand a chance. Even six small dogs against a coyote, the small dog pack may win but it will be at a cost.

Copa, I will look for her thread but honestly don't know what help I will be. I don't facilitate the class, one of my workers at the time did.

Copabanana

Copa, I will look for her thread but honestly don't know what help I will be. I don't facilitate the class, one of my workers at the time did.
Jabber. The more this evolves for her, the more she is seeing that the daughter is concealing something. Jabber and a dad: both of you are able to jump right to the chase. You see exactly what is going on and in a few words point us in the right direction. I get lost in the weeds a lot.