Scent Crystals for the Laundry?

susiestar

Roll With It
Has anyone seen the commercials for the scent booster for your laundry? I think it is purex but could be another brand. Amy Sedaris, whoever that is, is in the ads.

For the most part the commercials are pretty standard commercials. The one where she is showing a young couple how awesome her product is has a line that just cracked me up. The couple asks if the scent will stay and part of the answer is that it will last "like you had a rainbow shoved up your nose"!

That line caught me totally off guard and I spit lemonade all over!!!

I can't find a link to the commercial, but it has been all over the internet and the tv lately.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL! I can imagine.

...Though they won't sell to me... I have a cat that's allergic to scented laundry stuff... Yeah, I know.

keista

I'm allergic to scented stuff! I miss the days when "unscented" was the rage. Now you have to HUNT for it. When Febreeze first came out, it was AMAZING! Now while it still works well for REMOVING odors, it's also ADDING scented CR@P to EVERYTHING! What the HE11 is wrong with plain soap and water? What the heck is wrong with just plain old CLEAN???????? Why do we have to ADD all these ridiculous scents to EVERYTHING??????????????

Seriously, some of these artificial scents aggravate me so badly that I prefer the smell of dog or cow manure! Really, really, not kidding.

So, no. Someone shoving a "rainbow up my nose" is not gonna get any of my money.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Amy Sedaris is a comedian. She's been on Broadway, I think she's written a book or two and she's been on tv. Her brother, David Sedaris has several books out that are downright hysterical - very dry sardonic humor. Amy is more perky! I love them.

I will have to really watch for that commercial as I don't watch much tv at all.