Sonnyboy & car impounds

K

Kolleen

Overheard Sonnyboy on his phone last night something about court. When he came "out" for food I asked him if he had any court dates from both cars being impounded within last 2 wks., and the suspended license. He said he had 3 court dates. WOW!

He has already received letters from couple attorneys soliciting his buiness. After all these stupid driving citations wonder what's gonna happen. He hasn't been telling me anything since the last car impound argument we had. Guess I better call easy child and make sure he's not offering any financial support.

Probably come down to $$$??? Can he pay fines??? He can't sell his jeep cause he already 'sold' it to his dad even though its still sitting in my driveway. Ex already sent him the money paying for it. Ex still doesn't get this at all.

Looks like its another calm before the next storm.......... Guess I better dust off all my life preservers and get them ready for me. May have to watch him sink while I keep swimming.

Keep your chin up!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Kolleen

Ex needs to get a clue. And maybe he will eventually when he gets tired of shelling out $$ to difficult child.

Let difficult child take his lumps. At 23 he can handle it. You, on the other hand, shouldn't be worrying over it.

((hugs))