Stress ball trouble! Help!!!

tiredmommy

I need to find a latex-free stress ball to send into school with Duckie. I need to find the words "latex-free", "non-latex" or "no latex" in the online description. Her school went latex free due to a few students bad allergies and I'm not certain if her current stock is safe or not. Thanks in advance!

K

keepongoing

My son takes bites out of the stress balls so I switched to a crochet juggling ball/ hackey sack. Works for him.

T

TeDo

You can check on autismshop.com. Not sure but that's where I find our stress balls but haven't ever had to worry about latex so don't know if they are latex free or not.

susiestar

Roll With It
Okay, this may be off the wall. IF you can't find one, search for latex free balloons. I know they have similar material to latex and think that someone somewhere problem makes a latex free balloon other than mylar. If you can find balloons, use a funnel to fillt hem with birdseed or sand, tie a knot and put inside a second balloon. The other option is to get some of the purple nitrile gloves and make a stress ball type thing out of a couple of those. Or some other non-latex glove. There are several kinds. I mention the nitrile ones because they are more puncture resistant, which is one reason that they are at many hospitals and doctor offices and labs.

H

HaoZi

You could also sew up some rice in an old sock to make her one, get her a worry stone or something similar.