Stupid Game driving me nuts. Have you tried "Star Marble"??

DDD

I used to play Poppit by the hour while I stayed up all night hoping that easy child/difficult child would come home safe. Hours and hours and hours, lol. It was simple and it was soothing.

Last week I began to play "Star Marble". It's the same simple concept. The first few days I scored over 2000 most games. Since yesterday I can't get over 1500. Arg!
Somehow I feel compelled to keep trying, lol, but I'm also temped to hit the monitor!
Anybody "into" a simple game that makes you feel stupid?? DDD

PS: High scores that are recorded top 4000!

Mom2oddson

Collapse is so easy, but makes me so mad that I can't play it very often. I also like bookworm. It's like boggle. All I need it 3 letter words. Can't be that hard. UHG!!! My brain refuses to work when the pressure is on.

Star*

call 911........call 911
snicker - Silly Rabbit - don't you know ANYTHING that involves the words GAME and STAR are bound to be complicated. ;-)

M

Mamaof5

That's Zuma Blitz for me on FB and Bejeweled Blitz. Zuma I've played before and you just can't believe some of the scores for a minute of gaming at a time.

DDD

Duh! I would have figured that out if it was called "Starbie Marble". What a ree ree
I am! :embarrassed:DDD