T is Graduating College!!!!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
Hi everyone! Things are going pretty well here as far as the kids. My big news is that T is graduating with aa double major in Management Information Systems and Accounting!! In just under 3 weeks!!!! He doesn't want a party or anything big or fancy, but he is so excited!! He doesn't have a "real" job yet, but his semesters have had him at school from 7-9am to midnight most nights. He works at a university owned convenience store near the dorms and has been invited to stay on as a non-student worker until he finds a job with his degree. They really don't want to let him go at all, lol.

Wiz is doing well at the grocery store. J is struggling, but starting to find her motivation and her way. I am having health issues, but am managing. I am jsut so excited for T!!!

KTMom91

Wow! That's great news, Susie! Congratulations to T! Glad that Wiz is still doing well, and hope J keeps "motivatin' forwards," as a former supervisor used to tell us. It's so hard to believe that our kids are grown - Miss KT is 30!

Sending many hugs and healing thoughts.

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
Congrats!! So happy when our kids do something positive with their lives!