Tell us one unusual thing about yourself

F

flutterbee

You are right. This thread ranks 1st in number of replies (but currently only 9th in number of times viewed).

How do you know that? Is there some secret on this board that I don't know about? *tap tap tap* Or are you just really bored? :tongue:

I have a very warped sense of humor. It tends to freak people out. Like the time at work, I was reading msnbc.com at lunch and was falling out of my chair laughing at the story of the Pakistani woman who killed her husband, cut him up in 7 pieces and dumped him in the sewer because he took a 4th wife. I dunno...it's the visual that I got, I guess. This little Pakistani woman in full burqua (yes, stereotype, I know) that just lost her marbles over wife number 4, knife raised over her head and shrieking. Wife number 2 was ok, number 3 was workable, but number 4 was just going too far. People at work were really wanting to know what I was laughing at. Tried to tell them they wouldn't think it was funny. I was right. They looked at me funny after that. :rofl:

Ah, well. The sky is pink in my world. :D

F

flutterbee

Oh, that would just leave me so confused. :anxious:

See, in my world with the pink sky, there are lots of rolling hills and babbling brooks, purple and yellow butterflies and well-behaved children merrily playing ring around the rosy.

How do you know that? Is there some secret on this board that I don't know about? *tap tap tap* Or are you just really bored? :tongue:
Well yes, I am bored today, but the "secret" is rather easy: just click on the column heading of the column you want to sort the topics by, "Last Post", "Replies", or "Views", and the topics will be sorted and redisplayed in order from most to least, or most recent to oldest, as the case may be. You can also sort them in reverse order by clicking the little up- or down-pointing arrow beside the column header of the column you last sorted by.

RB

I do not sew, have no idea how to work with a pattern and I made costumes, including period costumes for a community/semi-pro theater group using nothing bu iron on tape, duct tape, safety pins and one of those singer handi stich machines - all from looking at pictures of what the costumes should look like.

I have a memory for truly useless.

KTMom91

I also have a warped sense of humor, although I refer to it as "inconvenient", because I find things funny at the most inconvenient times.

I make up words to songs and sing them along with the radio, which annoys Hubby no end. Miss KT thinks the songs are funny, if they aren't about her.

I am excellent at creating excuses for people who want to get out of doing something. Friends and family call on me regularly for access to this talent.

My fence is painted with polka dots and dancing stick figures.

Star*

call 911........call 911
If you put the drug IN the drink does that count as ONE bad or two?

Put me down for a milkshake with MALTballs - and don't spare the whip cream.

:tongue:

klmno

Like the time at work, I was reading msnbc.com at lunch and was falling out of my chair laughing at the story of the Pakistani woman who killed her husband, cut him up in 7 pieces and dumped him in the sewer because he took a 4th wife. I dunno...it's the visual that I got, I guess. This little Pakistani woman in full burqua (yes, stereotype, I know) that just lost her marbles over wife number 4, knife raised over her head and shrieking.

Heather, do you think there is any chance that you are harboring resentment or carrying around excess baggage from a previous relationship?? LOL!

If you put the drug IN the drink does that count as ONE bad or two?

Myself- I think I'd like whatever Star is having!