"Thank you for medicating me."

gcvmom

Here we go again!
O.
M.
G.

:faint:

I am still in shock. husband said to me tonight before going to bed, "Thank you for medicating me."

And HE MEANT IT! :beautifulthing:

I asked him if he feels better (since restarting Paxil), and he readily admits he does.

Somebody PINCH me!

Yes, Virginia, there IS a Santa Claus. :santa:

susiestar

Roll With It
I am SO SO SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I know it meant he was easier for you to live with, but it is great to hear he is happier. AND that he is not resentful of you for forcing the issue.

What an amazing Christmas Gift!

susiestar

Roll With It
i hope you can write this down in a journal or something so you can remind him of how good he can feel. When circumstances force a change from this good period, if you have a tape recording or a letter where he expresses how good eh feels, and how much the medicine is helping then maybe he will be more willing to make medication tweaks.

It was just a thought. I am truly happy for you now. It is awesome when you make a tough decision and it turns out to be totally for right their problem!

trinityroyal

:beautifulthing::bigsmile:
How wonderful.

I agree with Susie's suggestion to journal this. Not just so that you can help your husband when/if future medication tweaks are needed, but also because precious moments like these should be captured.

I'm so happy for you.

Trinity

Star*

call 911........call 911
Captain -

I applaud you!

---and yer little wench too!:tongue:

OMG do you know that in that meeting today with Dude the man said "And you know what?" and it was EVERYTHING I COULD DO to keep from saying

CHICKENS BUTT. :laugh:- thanks for that. I had to look off, laugh and say "Oh I'm sorry I was thinking of this time Dude...."