***The Bachelorette- Finale***

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I thought the finale was very satisfying and I really loved it that the spoiler sites were wrong. I liked that Ali didn't drag it out any longer with Chris than she had to. I hope that Ali and Roberto can beat the odds and really have a happy ending.

Who's taking bets that Chris will be the next bachelor?

Suz

susiestar

Roll With It
He would be a good bachelor. I am glad she chose Roberto. Chris would have been a safe choice, and they might have been happy together but not like she seems with Roberto. Chris was the safe choice, but with Roberto she had that sparkle. From what I have read on other sites she is now going to join him in San Diego at an apartment they chose and they are looking at a spring wedding. I think she would have always wondered if she had chosen Chris.

Letting Chris go the way she did showed a lot of class and that she sincerely cared about how he felt. in my opinion she showed a lot more class and style through the entire show than others have, esp than Jake did. She was WAY too good for Jake, even before his true colors showed!

Are they going to do another season? They are using the house to do The Bachelor Pad with men and women from past shows living there together competing for whatever. When they previewed it they didn't say if it was replacing the regular show or just adding a new show. Some of the contestants are coming back but I don't remember which ones. I am sure the wrestler would try to join.

J

joneshockey

I think that Chris might be the next bachelor - Mostly because of how direct he was about being ready to find love and settle down... time will only tell who they will choose though. What do you think of the new series coming out, "The Bachelor Pad"? I think that it looks kind of dumb, but I probably will watch the first episode and then decide weather it is worth my time to watch.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Here's a link to Bachelor Pad http://abc.go.com/shows/bachelor-pad# You can check out bios there. I agree- I'm sure it will be dumb but that hasn't stopped me from watching other dumb shows so I'll probably tune in...at least at first. :rofl:

Susie, they are already asking for applications for the next bachelor and bachelorette.

Mostly because of how direct he was about being ready to find love and settle down

Yes, this was a pretty good way for him to toss his hat in the ring.

Susie

susiestar

Roll With It
I hadn't been to the site to see if they were taking applications. I just wondered if the new show would try to replace this one. Bachelor Pad looks dumb, but it might be interesting in that "watching a train wreck" kind of way.

Chris would make a good bachelor. I didn't see any seasons before Jake. Were all the past bachelors/ettes on previous seasons the way Jake and Ali were? I do kind of wonder if Chris is interesting enough to make it fun. He seems slower to open up than many of the others, so making relationships with that many people might be overwhelming.

Nancy

Suz what did the spoilers say was going to happen?

I'm glad she let Chris go the night before too. That was really sensitive on her part. I didn;t think she was a good match for Chris, even though I liked him a lot. She needed someone more exciting and not so much of a homebody. I really hope she and Roberto make it.

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
The spoilers all said that she didn't choose anyone. A couple of gals I work with have read things about how she's got a date with an athlete, etc. I wonder if those things were being leaked to divert attention from what really happened so the ending would be a surprise?

Suz

DDD

I loved the show. Because of the spoilers I almost decided to pass on the finale. Boy, I'm glad that I didn't go to sleep before it was over. :D

Regarding Chris, I have read in a bunch of articles that he is a bar hopping guy who is popular with lots of women.
(Sounded a bit like easy child/difficult child as they hinted he had a booze problem.) BUT he seemed like a really nice sensitive guy who would boring! Roberto may be alot of things but boring won't be one. LOL!

That new show looks sleezy to me. More like MTV style than reality. Maybe I'm rushing to judgement. Like you, Suz, chances are I'll watch it anyway. DDD