***The Bachelorette***

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I can honestly say that I don't have the faintest idea who DeAnna is going to pick.

The logical choice, in my humble opinion, is Jason. He's handsome, successful, and obviously has a very strong loving side and isn't afraid to show it. It was so good to see a light-hearted side to him, too.

I was surprised at how connected she was to Jesse last night. I knew she liked him but last night there really seemed to be fireworks between them.

I must say that there certainly seemed to still be a lot of spark with her and Graham at the follow-up show. Hmmm...

So what's your best guess?

Suz

DDD

I'd opt for Jason but I have a feeling that she may be going for Graham. She is feisty
and that aspect of her personality combined with the assertiveness of selling real estate
been there done that...might make adapting to step-parent
too difficult. Hmmmmmmm.

Now, Suz, just to see if anyone else had LESS that a life. Will anyone admit to watching any of that horrible show "Farmer
Needs A Wife"???????

OMG! I hid my head in the pillows for at least half of the time I watched any of that
show!!!!!!! DDD

Tiapet

Old Hand
Well I can say as I am not happy to see that Jeremy went. :) There was just something about him, so full of himself it seems. Even when they had the men tell all last night he still had that edge. When DeAnna said that she didn't want their connection to only be about their losses, that made entire sense. Like I had said before, he came on so strong right from the beginning and never let up. That, to me, is never a good sign over all. Usually bodes for trouble in the end. Oh and lest we forget the "perfect man". When things are too perfect, they usually are too good to be true as well.

Our local paper did an interview/article with Graham. He basically said the same thing as what was posted in the interview I posted in the other thread. The only thing additional added was they asked him if he got recogized now because of the show and if he had problems with dates. He said he does get recognized but it's not out of control and he could have dates if he choose. He lives in NY and works there.

I like DeAnna and Jason and that was my original pull but as I said, there is just something about her and Jesse. I really don't think Jason will be able to stand up to DeAnna when or if she needs it (which is what she was looking for). I think she could easily walk all over him and perhaps end up breaking his heart in the end (and the childs). They are good together though.

I just like her and Jesse together. He brings out something in her and she in him. It's like a matched pair in some ways and opposites in other ways that compliment each other. He is strong and so is she. The more you see of him the more you learn about him.

I couldn't believe she said she was engaged already on the men tell all show. It seemed that the host was a little shocked that she said it as well but maybe it was just my perception.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I'd opt for Jason but I have a feeling that she may be going for Graham.

D3, was that a Freudian slip? Did you mean to say Jesse?

If yes, I am a little bit leaning towards Jesse, too. Sounds like Tia is, too.

But who the heck knows. lol.

A friend mentioned something about Jeremy today that really made sense. I was never a fan of his but could never say exactly why............until the friend mentioned that he's BORING.

LMAO!

Of course! That's it!!!!

He's so "perfect" that he's boring. They didn't have very many just plain FUN moments. I'm glad that DeAnna recognized that.

And I also worry the Jason might be too nice for her. She's a bit of a spitfire and needs someone strong.

Suz

PS- No, I haven't seen The Farmer Takes a Wife.

Nancy

Well I can honestly say that I have no idea what Deanna is looking for anymore.

I liked Jeremy, maybe a little boring but five years from now she is going to wish she had boring in my humble opinion. Maybe she will be happy living on a mountain and snowboarding but I take her for a more warm climate kinda girl. But then again I saw a different side of her yesterday that I didn't like. I thought she was abrasive and harsh to several of the guys and so now I'm thinking maybe she shouldn't pick Jason because he is too nice.

I was shocked shocked shocked last night and decided I don't know what she wants. She had me convinced she wanted a stable man who put family first but I don't know anymore. It seems like she wants a guy who will fall all over her all the time and if she doesn't get that she will pout so perhaps Jesse is a better match for her because he has clearly said he didn't think he was in her league and considers himself lucky that she likes him.

Yeah I wasn't wild about her last night and think Jeremy can do better.

Nancy

DDD

OK...you caught me proving that I sleep through part of these
"late night" shows, Suz! :tongue:

Geez, did they purposely choose guys with similar names???

Jason is the guy with the son. Right? I think he needs a special wife who is less focused on herself. Being a stepmom is not easy and I can't picture her freely sharing her husband.

Now, the other finalist is the snowboard guy right? I got his name mixed up but I remember him. He isn't my cup of tea but unless something shocking happens during the family visits I think he's the better match.

Like Nancy I don't find her as attractive as I did at the start.
DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Yes, Jason is the guy with the son. We have a split decision at work about whether or not DeAnna will want to be a stepmom this young. I found it interesting to hear the differing opinions based on these young women's (at work) "wants" for themselves. To me, Jason seems like such a good guy that his devotion to his son is an example of positive baggage...but others don't see it that way.

Nancy, you're right about how different her attitude seemed last night. I first noticed it when she was bossing Jason around in the kayak on their overnight date. And I noticed it again when she didn't like what some of the guys had to say at the follow-up show. She's not a hot house flower, that's for sure. And maybe Jason was able to counteract her feistiness better than we think but it just wasn't shown.

I have a couple of theories. I think Brad hurt her so much that she is determined not to attach herself to someone like him again. I think it has led her to over-react in a few instances (kind of like the PTSD reactions we have because of our kids' behaviors).

I also have to remind myself about editing.

And, her spitfire behavior lends credence to either (1) she really has found love and doesn't care what the others think, or (2) she still has the hots for Graham and is ticked that it didn't work out for them.

Suz

Nancy

Interesting theories Suz. I did notice her bossy attitude on the kayak trip also. I do think she still has the hots for Graham but lord knows why. There must have been a lot on the editting room floor between them. I can just see the heated arguments between them if they got married.

I keep thinking about how Jesse said that if he is the last man standing she better be ready to get married because he will propose. So that makes me think it may be Jesse since she announced she is engaged. And I'm not sure Jason would propose that quickly because of his son. Anyway whenever I think I have it figured out I'm wrong.

I'm hoping it's Jason and I'm also hoping that DeAnna comes down off her pedestal a little. I was so crazy about her until recently.

Nancy