The Current State Of Things

TYLERFAN

Hi Family:

Just wanted to check in.
Baby J is doing great. he can now make his way forward crawling :bravo: :bravo: however, that means I can never take my eyes off him.
difficult child has again lost just about everything. Her crazy Landlord (I knew she was a nut) proved that she is nuttier than difficult child. I will spare you the details of landlord harassing ME and trying to blackmail ME.......
difficult child is now back at my old high school friends house. Her plan is to go live with Grandmonster again. Grandmonster offered her daughter up to "adopt" my grandson..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/919Mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/919Mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/919Mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/919Mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/919Mad.gif
difficult child says she wants no part of it.....I sure hope she means it. Grandmonster is plotting to get Baby to her house...it is so obvious. By letting difficult child live there once again, something she said she wouldn't do. difficult child has no job, recently went back to "dancing on tables", periodically, and is looking to further this "career" again. :wildone:
All of her clothes and stuff were left at crazy ex-landlords.......
When I see difficult child interact with the Baby, I see a child playing with another child. Although she tries to act motherly, she just can't quite pull off the whole act. She loves him, not enough to get the help she needs.
difficult child is still running with the wolves and plotting and planning, instead of looking for honest work to support her son.......
My over-anxious attorney has slowed down a bit. The papers are supposedly ready, he hasn't reviewed them. Then we have to review them with difficult child....UGH! I wish this was done already. I can't take much more.

Blessings,
Melissa *

Coookie

Oh Melissa, :frown:

Baby J seems to be thriving with you and SO and I'm so thankful for that. :grin: You hang onto him... :wildone: I can't imagine him at Grandmonsters with her and difficult child. :wildone:

I'm praying that something, anything, will open your difficult children eyes and turn her around...for her sake and Baby J's. :frown:

I'm sorry hon, I know this is tearing you apart and I am sending you many hugs. Doesn't sound like difficult child is ready to be an adult, nor a mother...yet. :frown:

Big Hugs...

judi

It is in the best interests of the baby to be with you and SO. He is so lucky to have you. These kids (mine included) need to get decent jobs in order to care for these precious children.

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
I sort of had a feeling the landlord might be a bit nutty. Just from the way she was always reporting to you. Landlords really shouldn't have that much information. Anyways....

Sorry the wheels of justice turn so slowly! Keep the faith, my friend, and remember to practice Detachment 101 concerning difficult child.

(((Hugs))) and good thoughts to you! :warrior:

Peace

KFld

Glad to hear the baby is doing so good. He is so lucky to have you for a grandma!! Someday your difficult child will realize this also, but for now you are doing what you have to do.

envisablepuppet

Good to see you post Melissa. I was wondering about ya. Really glad to see baby J is doing so good. He sounds like a doll :laugh:.

I'm really sorry that difficult child is still struggling so hard. I hope she make the right decision and lets you keep baby J. I have a feeling if Grandmonster gets him it won't be good for anyone involved especially baby J, You, and difficult child. She doesn't sound like she has a very kind heart. I hope your difficult child realises that.

Will your difficult child be able to get her stuff back from her xlandlord? It was always hard for me when my difficult child would lose her stuff because she choose to hop from place to place and the ppl she choose to associate herself with just helped themselves to what ever they wanted. I think it bothered me more then her. It wasn't really the losing of stuff that bothered me. It just seemed to amplify her lifestyle in my eyes and really brought out the nesting instinct in me and the fact that she didn't have a safe nest. I hated it.

I hope you are well and not getting to tired out chasing baby J :smile:. I honestly don't know if I'd have it in me to raise another child. They are so much work and such a joy all at the same time. You sound like your really enjoying the experience and that's great.

You take care

:smile:

Lea

rejectedmom

Melissa, Glad baby J is doing well. Courts take a long time. Family court is very slow. Just keep checking in with your attorney but be careful to not talk long as all phone calls will be billed as consult time and at 100+ an hout it can add up.
been there done that -RM