~~ The Left Behind Party ~~

Star*

call 911........call 911
For those of us who could not make the party in Cleveland - I thought we could have a get together of our own here on the board. If you can think of something fun to start that we can keep rolling - please add your idea here.

For those on the road I'd like to send angels to protect them and keep them safe and bring them back a little more rested and happier. -Amen.

Mattsmom277

I'm no great party planner, but count me in lol.

Hope everyone gone to the real life meet is having a great time and travelling safe!

Raoul

Raoul, i go to Cleeveland to be with ladies and makes sure they take good care of. But I send my Papa for DDD and my brother Paoulo to takes care of ladies here.

Raoul

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
O Yay!!

So now I don't have to feel like a 'loser'....

Although, I admit that I am feeling grateful to be at home taking care of my dog as he is recovering from surgery....instead of the unthinkable alternative.

:D

--DaisyF

Nancy

I already had an early morning rendevous with Raoul and I can tell you ladies he is everything you imagined and more.

Nancy

Nancy

I was so hoping I would get to meet you this weekend Star but I am glad you are the hostess for the left behind party.

Nancy

donna723

I'm in! I was feeling really pitiful here as one of the 'left-behinders'! Of course, I'm still stuck at work so hold up on all the good stuff until about 5:00 this evening ;)

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:.......:grey:<-- me

Ok Star, Let's get this party started.....I'd like a Long Island Iced Tea. A toast to all who are meeting in real life- have a great weekend! I know it'll be fun. I'm getting up on the bar to dance with Pauolo, c'mon who will join me?

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I would like some champaigne please....... and of course I see chocolate covered strawberries for a treat...... say, as "left-behinders" are we the only ones in our "right-minds"? Where is Pauolo? and I'm thinking he is Raoul's YOUNGER brother, right? Anyway, I toast all the "leftys"...........

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Hi guys... Since you aren't able to join us this weekend I thought I'd drop by with a couple cases of the good stuff. (Virtual is so much safer... And I wouldn't be able to go if it wasn't so close to home!)

:wine:

Hopefully I'll have husband's laptop & can talk atcha guys while I am there!

C

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay for the lady on the end with the snarling tiger - HERE we Gooooo....

Got a chilled shaker and I got - Tequila gold, a little Captain Jacks poison, some Gin - and I use the good stuff Girls - add a little sweet and sour....shake to chill dash of coke......stir.....stir.....and man......Mmmmm cherries and an umbrella --------COMING UP.....on a purple napkin with a donkey on it.......special delivery - LONG ISLAND ICED TEA BABAY.......

WOooooo hooooooo

WHO's next?? HOW ABOUT A LITTLE SHOOTER?????

MIXIN UP SOME ROYAL FLUSHES..........FOR MY LITTLE QUEENIES -

HAPPY HOUR HAS BEGUN.................. !!!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO........

(music is playing in the background - Is OZZY - NO MORE TEARS) and it's LOUD.

klmno

Just a nice margeritta would be fine with me if you are tending bar, Star! If I drink anything stronger, I won't make it through the late night talks after dancing our tushes off!

Star*

call 911........call 911
And for Why me Mom - DId you know that a strawberry is not a berry- and it's not a fruit? (little bartender chat) it's a swollen flower. (history channel) .......

And as for your champagne.....the last time I was on a date with a billionaire prince from Kuwaite (yes I was) this is what he ordered in Paris....so I think you should have some too....On me.....

It's Dom Perignon White Gold Jeroboam - and man is it goooood mmmm.

Pretty close to $40k a bottle - But I was like-sooooo do we take this in the Ferrari? and he said SUre all the way to the yacht..(insert annoying girl chortle, then toss long beautiful hair and walk away batting your eyes)

I think you're supposed to drink it out of a slipper or something - but here you go.....ENJOY!

The chocolate is imported from Belgum...oh and while I was there I got a few other party favors from Amsterdam......;)

Like those cute white hats, and some wooden shoes......WHOT were EWE thinking??

mstang67chic

Going Green
I called in a special request for you guys. It's a bit different from Ozzy but enjoy! (by the way...I'm still at home but will be leaving in less than 15 hours)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVwFeQpy_Us"]YouTube - Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want To Have Fun[/ame]

mstang67chic

Going Green
Star, would you mind if Cloe and Chester came to your party? Cloe is just moping around and letting out a pathetic sigh every now and then. Chester....UGH!!! Chester keeps getting up on my lap and tries to get on the computer. I think they could use some fun too!