~~ The Left Behind Party ~~

witzend

I don't know, guys. I feel down the basement steps yesterday and broke one of my toes. There's not much I can do for that. Tequila? But no dancing.

donna723

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:<-- me

OK, I'm home now. I would say, "Continue" but I see that you've started without me! Oh, well!

Is there any Southern Comfort? I drink about once every ten years and when I do, that's what I drink. I think I'm overdue!

I'm sure at this party a broken toe will make you dance better, (and after the goodies from Amsterdam, who will notice?) I know Trinty is an award winning dancer- I saw the video. Being 8 months pregnant with twins won't matter, take off your shoes and join us.
What shall we eat?

Star*

call 911........call 911
I, being in South Carolina of COURSE have "southern" comfort - lol.....

I think you're suposta drink that right out of the bottle.....aren't you? (passes large glass bottle) Donna - that'll do ya for a little whille

upall night = slides another LIIT to the girl with the snarling tiger -

and Witz? I have 2 shots of Cuervo Gold with 2 shots of Cuervo gold - We shall shoot the first two - and the wash them down with the 2nd shot of Cuervo as our chasers.

Mstang- OF COURSE you can bring the kids - what party would be complete without them??? I have Dog Pernon for Cloe....and MAD DOG 20/20 for CTM and I have Gold Schlager for Glitter Britches...

klmno - whatll it be? How about a Tequila Rose?

Step2 2 - Another glass of vino - the good stuff -

Daisyface - I think this is your drink - ALABAMA SLAMMA - just don't ask

OH Midwest MOoooooooommmmm - Name yer Poison sista......

Pours more spendy grapes for - Why Me Mom -

SOMEONE GET A BROOM WE"RE GONNA LIMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH MSTANG - for you .......I have a special drink,.....

A MIND ERASER..........................bwah ha ha..................

Vodka, Kahlua, Tonic Water......and you inhale it through an extra long straw out of the belly button of whatsizname.....:surprise:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Yeah - thats me in the avatar - fixing drinks for the left behind crowd.

:tongue: When life gives you lemons - make lemonade -

WHen life gives you tomatos? Make a bloody Mary! (see picture above) carrots optional.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I got yer back babayyyyyy - um klmno - maybe you should try it WITHOUT the roller blades? Just sayin - you are talented though! ;)

Andy

Say, it is only 11:30 my time! You can't be done partying yet! I love the lefty party. Do we get to go on until the "chosen" return? I hope they are having as much fun as they did in the Drew Carey video.

I just got off my ticket taker job. Worked 11:00 am - 10:00 pm at the fair and then balanced my money bag (perfect Wed night and over $1 tonight - sorry to whoever I short changed) and just got home a while ago. Gotta work 11:00 - 8:00 pm tomorrow and then done for another year!

I started the day by working 7:00 - 10:15 at my "normal" job. So, long day, need a little spa attention to help me walk.

Any Bailey's left bartender?

crazymama30

Give me 2 shots of Malibu rum, and then give me whatever you want! I won't know the difference.

Star, some Metallica please, maybe a little Enter Sandman or Nothing Else Matters?

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Okay, drinking from this wooden shoe is giving me splinters...... anyone wear a size 12+, hate to waste time with my size 7's, but wait are those shoes really clean?....... ah, who cares....... cause girls just wanna have fun!....... thanks for the tender talk Star......bartender that is....... think I will just skip the strawberries and go straight for the chocolate....... whewwwwww, what a party!

BusynMember

Morning, partyers. Wow, I woke up on the kitchen table with rumbled clothes and a bad headache? My husband left me a note: "It hasn't been that good since our honeymoon." This party ROCKS!!! :tongue: However, do we have a communal body of Excedrin?

SRL

Any Bailey's left bartender?

I sure hope so...or maybe Star has a better idea for me because I really need something stiff. I'm working on scheduling a hysterectomy and in the meantime I'm dealing with a period that never ends.

Noone is going to be leaving me any honeymoon notes, :faint:that's for sure...but I'm glad you enjoyed the party Midwestmom.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Is it too late to join? I'll take a glass of champagne! Last night I couldn't join because we were on our way to Michigan. We're here now and I'm making punch.(I could add some champagne for all of us:))

Andy

Are you all saying that my red face and headache are really not due to standing in the sun all day yesterday without sunscreen? I have never had a hangover before so don't really know what to expect.

How many Bailey's did I have? Or was there something else added? Star???

TerryJ2

Oh, here you all are!
I was busy wandering around the hotel, looking for the lobby. ;)
I had a margarita last night. Thought of you all.