The Trinity Family Monsters

trinityroyal

I put together a collage of the Family Monsters for mother in law this year. Here's one of my favourites.

Children :: Monsters.jpg picture by trinityroyal - Photobucket

Clockwise from bottom left:
Tyrantina
Tyrannosaur
difficult child
Little easy child
Step-D and her boyfriend in the middle

They keep me awake at night and cause my head to explode regularly, but I love them all more than life itself.

Merry Christmas everyone

Trinity

buddy

The bag on the head and pudding face are my favorites! the little ones are twins I am assuming (don't laugh, with adoptions, and steps etc... you never know). You are a beautiful family. Happy Holidays.....

TerryJ2

Oh, how cute! LOVE the bag!
The twins are getting so grown up. Well, in a manner of speaking. :)
by the way, thank you for the card. :)

DammitJanet

They are so cute. I know, the twins are getting so big now. I cant believe its been so long. But Trinity...a binky? Really? LOL.

trinityroyal

Oh Janet, I know. Those soothers are the bane of my existence, but my little Aspie Tyrannosaur has a major sensory issue AND mega-anxiety when the need isn't met. I'm trying desperately to find a substitute that's more age-appropriate. No luck so far. I think we're going to have to bite the bullet and go cold-turkey with it very soon.

S

Signorina

Beautiful...

and those babies - they are making my ovaries twitch...I wish I could babysit.

And don't worry about the binkies...you have your hands full and they're mommies little helper. next year, leave em for Santa.

Merry Christmas!

DammitJanet

I got through 3 boys, Keyana never took one, Hailie never let go of her mothers breast long enough to use one, I think they gave Mikey one when I wasnt around but never around me and now...McKenzie is a binky baby...Sigh. Oh well...I will snatch it before she is a year and I will have her off that bottle by the time she is 10 months. I had Keyana on the cup at 8 months. They just got Mikey on the cup at 2 years old. I was flabbergasted.

InsaneCdn

Oh Janet, I know. Those soothers are the bane of my existence, but my little Aspie Tyrannosaur has a major sensory issue AND mega-anxiety when the need isn't met. I'm trying desperately to find a substitute that's more age-appropriate. No luck so far. I think we're going to have to bite the bullet and go cold-turkey with it very soon.

Too young for the other alternative that someone else mentioned a while back... but keep it in mind: a sports mouth-guard... which can be chewed on, but is more socially acceptable. It means a switch from sucking to chewing, but if the need is just oral stimulant it might help... IF they make them that small!

susiestar

Roll With It
What a beautiful family!!!

The pics with the toddlers playing the piano standing on tiptoes brings back memories. I esp chuckled at the one with the little one reaching out to the priest. That is cute! Thanks for sharing!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Trinity, I always look forward to seeing pics of your gorgeous kids. Thanks for sharing!

Suz

svengandhi

What adorable and happy looking children.

Perhaps a speech therapist can give you some advice on a better way to handle Tyrannosaur's oral stimulant needs than the Binky. I remember my mother in law's former neighbor's son still used one at age 5. My D, who was 3 years younger, once said to him: "Why do you pretend to be a baby? I can't see your handsome face." We never saw him with the binky again AND I learned never to talk about the neighbor kid with my mother in law again because I had been the one who had initially said that he was so handsome but it was hard to see with the binky stuck in his mouth!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I can NOT believe they are that old all ready and SD looks so grown up! Gosh what a lovely family! You're a lucky woman T -

Hugs & Love
Star