They stole a WHAT?

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
So we're listening to the news online. We had noticed a friend of Belle's (long story) had posted a picture of them together on Friday night at a bar... Ugh. But anyway, suddenly we hear that "Belle Starr" and "Virginia Winter" (yes I made the name up) were arrested for stealing a... Snow plow?

Well, it was more an SUV with a plow attachment, but... Wow. Apparently "Virginia" was drunk... The driver was giving them a ride home, stopped at a gas station and... Yeah. Belle was arrested on an existing warrant, falsification and obstruction of officials.

Belle is out on bond... I'm sure that was gma again. One week. One dratted week.

I am just incredulous!

PatriotsGirl

Out on bond?? For real?? Don't they look at her recent history and figure they need to teach her a lesson?? I am so sorry...unbelievable...

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
PG, it gets more fantastic... Our county released her to H county, where sha hadn't shown up for court, and they bonded her out. Um. Then to M county where this happened, outstanding warrant for... Not showing up to court... And she's out again.

Wait, what?

And, Susie & Kathy - yeah.

I'm completely flabbergasted. This is just beyond comprehension.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I think what gets me the most is the number of falsification charges this kid has. Lying to cops, repeatedly! OMG.

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
Annie I saw the news story but did not realize that was difficult child. I'm sorry for more difficult child drama. Gma sounds like a great big enabler....

BusynMember

I am not excusing her by ANY means, but I really have to wonder how much junk bio. mom put into her body when she was pregnant with this child. She has so many symptoms of possible drug/alcohol exposure. Often these kids grow up and don't really "get" right from wrong. And they repeat mistakes over and over again, then end up in jail. And there is little you, as the loving parent, can do to help it.

Some of what our difficult children do just boggles the mind. It is as if they LIKE getting into trouble. Again, I am so sorry for your hurting mommy heart.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
MWM, I wouldn't be shocked either... I know she did a lot of binge drinking, even when the kids were little... She liked diet pills... And she has a record as a teen, too. So... Anyone's guess. And... Pat was diagnosed with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS). husband was TDY a lot when biomom was pregnant with Pat.

:sigh:

DammitJanet

Im still trying not to laugh at them stealing a snowplow!

Dont even get me started on how idiotic our police are. Cory has at least 2 warrants out for not showing up in court but about a month or so ago a cop showed up to talk to him about something completely different and they never bothered to run his name! I think the cops here are smoking something because that is just dangerous. I mean what if he was a murderer and the cop had him in the car just to talk to him? Cory could have killed him! (not that he would or anything)

*They even let Cory bond Mandy out of jail when he has failed to show for court with some of the same bond companies!!!! How does that happen?

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Not sure she IS thinking, honestly.

The problem is the number of counties... We live in the extreme western part of county "G"; county "M" is about 1 mile from us. Biogma lives in the eastern part of county "M" - 10-15 minute drive. My parents live 30 minutes south in county "W" and my BFFs 30 northwest in county "C". About 90 minutes away is county "H". That's 5 counties and she has gotten in trouble in ALL of them - plus a couple - but "W" and "C" let her go with a warning. So 3 counties, 2 of which supposedly talk but clearly do not.