Things i wish i didnt know...

ksm

I just found a partially eaten apple in my dtrs room. (Adopted granddaughter) She and her 2 year old have been living with us for several months. Grandson found it and started eating it...she saw him with it and didn't say anything. He ate most the apple, then gave the core for me to throw in trash. Later I found part of the apple had been cut off the bottom and something had been smoked in it! I googled apple pipe... and yes, people take fruits and smoke weed out of it. By the time I had found the missing piece of the apple she had already left the house. Grandson seems fine...but what if you can smoke other things in an apple? What if! I am sick to my stomach. NewKSM

Copabanana

. Grandson found it and started eating it...she saw him with it and didn't say anything. He ate most the apple
This is making me feel sick too KSM. I never knew this. I am heartsick your granddaughter didn't react when she saw her son eating what could have sickened and poisoned him. Probably she knew that the drug had not touched the part he had. But she is betraying you and the family. She knows your housing and caring for her is contingent on abstinence and/or recovery, and it seems she is doing neither. I am so sorry.

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
Ugh

I am so sorry also. You are caught between a rock and a hard place it seems. You have to help her to help him and she is taking advantage of your love and kindness.

My son does that too at times and it makes me very angry and I cannot wait until he is on his own.

Hugs!