This is for Pink and all. How do you do your laundry?

Pink Elephant

I have noticed a difference in the past few years. My hubby loves junk food, and we used to have it around the house until we decided to get back on the exercise and diet routine. I ate more than I needed to, apparently.

I have a tummy, now. No use denying it. I’m working on it, but it’s stubborn. My daughter’s tummy is wash-board flat, and mine was noticeable in comparison.
ROFLMAO! Well, let me tell you, Apple, apparently... I enjoy those (not so good for us) junk foods, too! :)

I think the key thing is staying somewhat active, and eating as well as you can. As for cheating and eating things that aren't ideal for us, I say, oh well. Life isn't perfect and neither are we. :)

AppleCori

ROFLMAO! Well, let me tell you, Apple, apparently... I enjoy those (not so good for us) junk foods, too! :)

I think the key thing is staying somewhat active, and eating as well as you can. As for cheating and eating things that aren't ideal for us, I say, oh well. Life isn't perfect and neither are we. :)

My poor hubby. He was up to 330lbs a while back. We worked hard and He got down under 300 and was so proud! Then, our bathroom scale broke a few months ago and we haven’t replaced it yet. He assumed he was about 265 last month.

Well, we have been exercising diligently, but, when we were at my daughter’s house he got on the scale and he go on and found out he was back over 300. He is so disappointed, so we have been working harder, and he has vowed to cut out junk food.

I really could lose a few more pounds, myself....

Pink Elephant

My poor hubby. He was up to 330lbs a while back. We worked hard and He got down under 300 and was so proud! Then, our bathroom scale broke a few months ago and we haven’t replaced it yet. He assumed he was about 265 last month.

Well, we have been exercising diligently, but, when we were at my daughter’s house he got on the scale and he go on and found out he was back over 300. He is so disappointed, so we have been working harder, and he has vowed to cut out junk food.

I really could lose a few more pounds, myself....
I know the feeling of feeling defeated over weight-gain and loss. There have been a few times over the course of my lifetime where I have tried to trim-up, but I just didn't have it in me, both genetically and mentally/physically (to press on with a program).

I'm not fat, though carry a few extra pounds, but that's the thing, Apple, we tend to put a few pounds on the older we get. I think commercials and advertising (in general) is detrimental to the realities of life. Our world is portrayed as being such a perfect little place, when in actuality, it isn't, and neither are 99% of the bodies out there.

Sounds like you and your hubby are committed to keep going, and I encourage you to keep at it. :)