Those of you with Brinks...

witzend

I decided that we just didn't really need Brinks to monitor our alarm system anymore. We hardly use it. So, I called them today to cancel. They asked why, and I told them it just wasn't in the budget. I told them we didn't always use it, and I didn't know when it would be back in the budget. She offered to cut the bill in half for six months, and I told her we would do that. She said that we could revisit it in six months. Cool!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
WOW!!!!

That ROCKS.

Of course my alarm system has 4 legs, sharp teeth, and fur.........

But still, if I had them, I'd be calling them up to see if I could get the same deal. :D

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
She was trained well, half the payment was better than none and it is a savings for you! Now aren't you glad she asked?

witzend

I am glad that she asked! I'm glad that I asked as well! ;) Daisy, I have that type of alarm, as well. I got the Brinks after I had some remodeling done and Bubba could care less about a bunch of strangers walking through the house when I wasn't there. He did make a big fuss about them when I was home and they did it. But, after having to write a letter to a judge asking that he not jail my contractor so he could finish the work, I decided to make a big show of installing an alarm system as part of the remodel and made sure all the workers knew about it. :p

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
witz, that's good to know. It's been advised, with kt & all her issues, to have an alarm system installed. I've been hesitant due to the add'l costs & such.