Toss me a handful of strength, please...

DDD

The "kinda" respite is coming to an end. difficult child and GFGmom insisted that he move to her house for this school year. I agreed on the condition that
his grades stayed up etc. etc. NOT! This weekend I have to go get him
and bring him home. He will probably insist that he is staying with his Mom.

Meanwhile, easy child/difficult child is being "good" most of the time but the brain damage
really has taken away his capability of focusing and it is stressful. He is
proud of himself because he is only getting drunk once or twice a week now. :confused: He gets his drivers license back in less than a month. More
stress.

Anyway if some of you are riding the crest of the wave I could use some
spare strength of character. It's getting harder every year to do what needs to be done! Whine. DDD

everywoman

So sorry that gfgmom has placed you, once again, in the position to have to be the bad guy. Sending some strength your way.

DammitJanet

Im so sorry DDD. I cant imagine how difficult it is after all the blood, sweat and tears...and love, you have poured into the boys.

I dont have a whole lot of strength left but I will paddle as well as I can.

Ephchap

Hop in, my friend, I'll row for a while.

Grrrr about gfgmom. Never a dull moment, huh? difficult child was just finding his way, and seemed to be doing better last year - at school and at home. I'm sure the upheaval once again won't be easy. Sigh.

Sending strength and many hugs,
Deb

Stella Johnson

Sorry to hear he isn't keeping his grades up. He is lucky to have you.

As far as easy child/difficult child I would think twice before letting him get a license since he admits he is still getting drunk. The two don't mix well.:anxious:

((hugs))

Steph