***Tribal Council***

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
OMG, loved it, loved it, loved it. It was a totally satisfying episode last night to get rid of that mean, hateful, racist Colton. Taking the idol with him was further proof of what an arrogant, selfish person he is. The merge was a perfect solution. Loved it, loved it, loved it.

:bravo: :wine: :bravo:

Suz

Lothlorien

I was thinking abou how each episode shows more and more of Colton's "ugly." I was thinking about how I dislike him more than Russell. I was thrilled as can be when he was removed from the island.

keista

I was so happy to see him go! Really couldn't believe that in his "final confession" he totally admitted to being nothing more than a spoiled brat!.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
There are still a lot of people...but I have to admit that I have a bit of a crush on Troyzen, the fashion photographer (Not Tarzan! lol). Don't tell Richard! :bag:

Suz

Tiapet

Old Hand
I'm not sure I liked the cast they picked for this season as opposed to many of the others or how they did the females vs the males (they did that once before I believe). It just feels like it's not flowing as well as other seasons have in the past. What do you think?