TRINITY.....How are you and the twins????

Trinity,

For now, the most important thing is for you to get plenty of rest. Exercise isn't important right now. Your health and the health of the babies is what matters most.

I can understand you not wanting to write about the "day to day yuck." I think that is one of the reasons I haven't been posting much.

Thanks for the update. I'm relieved to hear that the babies are doing well and hope you feel better since your hospital stay and that the pain is under control.

Keeping you and the babies close in my thoughts... Hugs... WFEN

M

ML

Trin my prayers are with you. I remember being on bedrest with manster for preterm labor and pre-eclampsia. After 13 years of infertility and all I went though it was a difficult time. I had this terbutaline pump going on and apria nurses calling daily. Motherhood was a challenge even back then lol. The good news is you're a pro mom now and you can do this. Keep your laptop handy to stay connected and let us know how you are doing. Let husband and the kids help out now (better get them used to it lol). Love you much xo ML

Trinty, I'm glad all is well!!! 6 more weeks, that's so exciting! Take the best care of yourself and get plenty of rest. Relax any chance you get. Enjoy!-Alyssa