UPDATE on STAR

HaoZi

CD Hall of Fame
I think I'll skip the nekkid part, too, but will also be doing the chicken liver dance for his wellness and relief.

Star,

Thank you so much for the update. Like the others, I'll do the chicken liver dance but definitely NOT nekkid!! We're expecting a high today in the low teens, will feel much colder because of the wind chill factor. Plus, me doing the dance nekkid, wouldn't be a pretty sight on even the nicest of days, me being purple, blue, while doing it would be enough to scare the "garbage" out of even the bravest person!!

I'm continuing to pray, and as always, sending lots of strength, hugs, love your way... SFR

P.S. No matter how difficult it is for you, please, please take some time to take care of yourself!

cubsgirl

Thanks for the update - I'll do a whole chicken dance - but i'm with the others NOT nekkid - it would traumatize the neighbors :) I hope DF is doing a whole lot better.

trinityroyal

Oh Starbie, I've been hibernating for a while and came back to find this. Saying many prayers and sending tons of love and support. Many huggles from the Monster Tots to you and DF, and praying that is pain subsides and the infection clears out. I will do the parka-clad chicken-liver dance, and rattle and pray as long as needed.

Love you, dear friend.
Trinity

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'll do the nekkid dance, but inside... It's 7 degrees here. I'll even do it with a nekkid baby! Prayers and pretzling, my lovely one.

TerryJ2

It's nice to "see" you Star, but so hard to see you and your DF suffering. I wish he could be out of pain. I know nothing about kidneys. I'm sending more strength.
Bubblebaths aren't all bad ...

DammitJanet

Talked to her again last night. DF is doing a bit better. He is now up to crabby which is a good sign. You will not believe the awful koi that is going on in that hospital! He got stuck between hospital floors on his hospital bed in the elevator with a nurse and the phone was broken and the nurse couldnt get a signal out on her cell phone. He was there over an hour and a half. Finally when they figured out he was there, the people dragged him out there the trap door in the ceiling - the man who just had surgery! - stuck him in a wheel chair and wheeled him back to his room and left him there. OMG.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
This is gonna sound terrible but if he's in a VA hospital, that is not surprising. But holy cow!

Glad he is doing better to the point of crabby. Crabby can be a very good thing. :)

Still praying.