Update son

Helpless29

Those who have followed all my posts know about my 17 year son and know the struggles we been through, he’s been out for a month and a half . These past weeks have been great , he’s on his second drug test and it came out clean , he’s been working everyday 9/10 hours a day & has been following all the rules. His days off he’s just hangs out here at the house with his girlfriend.He’s off the band but is on home confinement till January 21st, he has 3 probation officers who call & do home checks to make sure if he’s not at work he’s at home , after January 21st he’ll have a 6pm curfew . I see a big change in him& I pray this continues. He will be on strict probation for a year & regular probation the second year . Seeing him clean & healthy is wonderful!

lovemysons

I am so happy to read that your 17 year old is following the rules and working so hard too! I am Very impressed! 17 can be such a difficult age.

You must feel so relieved for your whole family. I am glad that you are seeing such positive changes in your son and pray they continue.

overcome mom

I am so happy to hear that, it seems he is taking his freedom seriously. The longer he can do this the easier and the more "normal " it will seem for him.

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
Congratulations! I'm so happy for this outcome and I hope that he stays on track.

It's so much easier for all!

Happy New Year!

Helpless29

Congratulations! I'm so happy for this outcome and I hope that he stays on track.

It's so much easier for all!

Happy New Year!
He took off today 😞, I am heartbroken 💔, he was doing so good , we just celebrated his birthday & had a wonderful time & today he never showed up after work .

ksm

I'm so sorry. Just when things were going good. Do you need to inform his probation officer/court personnel?

Wish it wasn't so... ksm

Deni D

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.
Staff member
Oh no! I hope he turns this around quickly. Have you figured out where he is yet?

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
Oh good grief. It takes a long time before we exhale though I'll tell you that.

I'm still not exhaling with mine.

Please keep us posted.

Copabanana

Dear Helpless

How shocking!! Please remember this: Everything that you did, everything that your husband did, everything that your son did, was real. It was not for naught. You did everything right. You have no control here. Your son has to figure this out. He is very strong-minded and stubborn. He will do it his way. but this time he will have to take responsibility. He needs to learn. I am so very sorry.

Please try to put blinders on and rededicate yourself to self-care, and your family.