WE HAVE A DATE FOR REHAB INTAKE!!

Littleboylost

Long road but the path ahead holds hope.
We finally have a bed for rehab intake! March 5th. I am hopeful and cautious all at the same time.

I am exausted after a stressful week at work. And the work dynamic is not a healthy one. People suck at times.

pasajes4

My fingers are crossed, beads are rattling, wagons circled, prayers being said, and hugs being sent out through the universe to surround you with love.

newstart

We finally have a bed for rehab intake! March 5th. I am hopeful and cautious all at the same time.

I am exausted after a stressful week at work. And the work dynamic is not a healthy one. People suck at times.

Wonderful that you finally have a date. March 5th cannot get here quick enough. Deepest prayers that he will start straightening out and going forward. Amen.

Copabanana

Hi lbl.

Yay. So, so wonderful. The best news.

Hopeful and cautious sounds like real life.

I am glad for you. Wish work was easier. But maybe being super busy is a blessing....

Last edited:

ColleenB

So glad you have a date. I know the next weeks will still be difficult but knowing there is an end makes it survivable.

Sorry the new job isn’t going so smoothly. Could it be the timing? With eveything going on I could see it being affected by outside events. If not, then the good news is that nothing is permanent. You found this job, there are others too. Be easier on yourself, be kind and compassionate. You would be to someone you knew was struggling with the things you are right now.

Hang in there. Xoxo

BloodiedButUnbowed

Congratulations LBL - you have been waiting for this date seemingly for a lifetime.

I hope E's higher power keeps him safe until then and ensures he takes the bed.

Remember to always keep the focus on you, not on him. The goal is for YOU to always have peace and serenity regardless of what E is doing.

Of course there is always the sadness and regret, that is normal and to be expected. But turning E loose seems to be the great task right now.

We have had to turn both the boys loose as well. We miss them at times, but the truth is, life is truly, for us, better without them in it. Terrible to say but the truth is sometimes awful.

I am sorry to hear about your work environment, having dealt with many an unhealthy work environment in my time I know how destructive it can be. If it isn't right, consider leaving. You don't need any more stress.

Big hugs and best wishes.

susiestar

Roll With It
Truly wonderful news!!! I am so sorry that the work environment is horrible.

Be ready for your son to ramp up before he goes to rehab. This seems to be fairly common. The user wants to do all the partying he can, or have one big blowout at least, before he has to give it up. Don't let it catch you off guard.