Weather check in?

KTMom91

Apple, thanks for asking.

Hubby put tarps up, that's really all we can do right now. We've got too many layers of roof thanks to the previous owner's haphazard patching, so it all needs to come off. I don't want to be tearing the roof off in January.

AppleCori

-23 here right now, wind chill is -48.

All schools, churches, community centers, day care centers, dance studios, museums, libraries are closed. No garbage pick up today. Many factories and businesses closed.

I hope some of you guys are going to be “here” today, because I am not going anywhere.

I miss the old days on the boards, with all the jokes and stories!

AppleCori

No mail delivery in part/all of. Seven states—Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota,Montana, North and South Dakota.

Lil

Even here its -6 with a -25 wind chill...and we're a thousand miles south of you folks! I thought for sure the meter maids would leave my car alone and parked on the street outside my office but the fricken city parking powers that be apparently don't care if their employees get frost bite. I just saw the lady in her little cart tag my tire. :mad: So I have to out in the cold and move my car two blocks from work and trudge back in sub zero temps! (And put two dollars in a parking meter - free parking is 4 blocks from here. Butt heads. :thumbsdown: )

Beta

Temps here (Iowa) are -25 below until this weekend. And it's snowing. Again. Yesterday many things were closed due to the extreme cold. I'm getting too old for this. Ready to head back to the South.