Westward ho!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
If all goes as planned, in 12 hours, Wee and I should be heading east, on the road to the city of Westward expansion, where we will catch a jet to Cali to spend a long weekend with difficult child 1 and fam.
This evening will be busy, as Wee doesn't know this is taking place, so nothing has been packed yet, but I wanted to be sure to say "see ya soon" before I disappear.
Jean (or other So-Cali's), we're flying into John Wayne and we'll have wheels this trip! We'll have a couple of hours to kill on Thursday mid-day and Monday morning. If you're free, let me know!

tiredmommy

Oh! You'll have so much fun! Have you considered a visit to Disney? There's this "ride" in the California Adventure Park that Duckie just loved! It's a swing on pulleys. The kids kept kept running out and immediately getting back in line. I swear it's right up Wee's alley! (Yes, I flew 3000 miles cross country for Duckie's favorite ride to be a swing, lol!)

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I think they want to go to Sea World, and that's probably all we'll do this trip, since its fairly short. But we're making a list! One of these trips, I WILL take easy child 2/difficult child. I want her to get to go, also... Wee's last day of school before break was today...she's not out til Monday, and with school the way it has been, we aren't even willing to ask to pull her out.

Funny...3000 miles to swing! lol Wee has an indoor swing that's bolted in one of our doorways...he loves it. he probably would like that ride!