When it rains it pours

StressedM0mma

Why is it when you feel like you cannot take one more thing, life has a way of dumping more on your plate. As I mentioned in a previous post, we are having a really hard time with difficult child and school again. I am member of a board of directors that is falling apart, and is full of infighting. And, my dad just called a little while ago to tell me his mom did last night. Seriously? Not sure how much more!! I need a good day.

buddy

So sorry your grandmother died. Yes, it does seem to hit all at once. I think for me, the ability to handle things is seasonally affected. Im more able to deal with life when there is sunshine and warmth here.....

B

Bunny

It does all seem to come all at once, doesn't it? I'm sorry your grandmother died. ((((hugs))))

We're here for you.

TerryJ2

Ohh, I'm so sorry. I hope you can still be there for your dad, either in person or over the phone.

Sorry about the board of directors. I've been through this numerous times. Someone has to step up and review the rules of order and make sure that discussions stay in the room and ON TOPIC. Fingers crossed.