Wish me luck, I have court today on a ticket :O

DammitJanet

I dont think there will be any problem because all it was for was forgetting to get my car registration updated. I leave things like car stuff and outdoor stuff to Tony and he didnt notice my registration was up in May. I got a ticket a mile from my house the last week of June. I was a mess when the nice cop stopped me. I havent had a ticket in over 25 years...lol. She was so nice telling me it was okay, people forgot stuff from time to time. Supposedly all I have to do is show the judge that I got my car registered and it will be okay.

Scent of Cedar *

Everything will be alright, Janet.

Maybe it will even be interesting.

I have been in court more than once with difficult child daughter. It's scary, but interesting to see the way everything works.

Cedar

pasajes4

It will be fine. I got a speeding ticket in May. The last ticket I got was 15 years ago and it was for going under the speed limit in the same speed trap suburb. This time the cop was cracking jokes and had me laughing so hard it was almost worth it. I took defensive driving.

DammitJanet

It went fine except for they kept us standing in the hallway for what seemed like forever. I have a hard time standing so I was in major pain by the time we got in the courtroom. It didnt take long because they had all the people with cases like mine form a line.