Wizend...Merry Christmas!

Star*

call 911........call 911
ME TOO - I was thinking about you too...I got up this morning and thought - I wonder how Witz is today - I hope you're up and doing something to make YOU happy.

Not just today Witz - but EVERY DAY. You deserve it!

Hugs & Love
Starbie the manger buying Barbie - but in truth she only ever buys the donkey.

witzend

Thanks, you two. I laid in bed until noon feeling sorry for myself. (read devestated) I popped a full xanax (I usually take a half when needed) and made sure to take my Welbutrin and vitamins. I dragged out the laundry and picked up all of the debris from my lying around the house for 3 and a half days. It began to snow, which it rarely does here, and it is an inch thick, so it's pretty. It's melting as I write, so I am enjoying it while I can.

I'm still angry and sad. But I suppose it's a blessing that I don't have to put on a smile for L as she stops by for half an hour to open her gifts on her way to her "real" Christmas celebrations.

The part I haven't even told you guys is that she has hooked up with M and is working on a superficial reconciliation with him for us as well. Supposedly he wanted to wait until after Christmas because there is "too much stress around the holidays". I don't get why she can't understand that if it ever happens, these relationships need to be repaired amongst ourselves on our own terms.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'm glad you're up and around.

My husband has been REALLY sick for the past few days. Stomache flue...ugly. I finally told him that we needed to just simply go for a short walk. Reluctantly he did, but it did wonders. Just to get out in open air and enjoy the sights. Maybe you should do the same. Just get out.

Hugs to you...Abbey