Would you say a prayer and perhaps a gentle wish for today....

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Today is the anniversary of the suicide of my daughter's husband. It is a hard day for her, his family and his 3 daughters. It is the day all those years ago that all our lives exploded. If it feels right for you, would you say a prayer for all of us.........thanks.

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
57de0d2d.jpg

BusynMember

Oh, RE...you ALWAYS have my prayers. How awful that memory must still be. I know you are strong and will get through today, but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughter.

shiela

Today is the anniversary of the suicide of my daughter's husband. It is a hard day for her, his family and his 3 daughters. It is the day all those years ago that all our lives exploded. If it feels right for you, would you say a prayer for all of us.........thanks.
You and your family are in my prayers. God bless all of you.

Echolette

Recovering,
I hope the day was allowed to be as it had to be, that your daughter and you and all who were touched by your son in law were able to move through it. How are you? How is your daughter?
Echo

HeadlightsMom

RE --- I just saw this (posted Saturday, it looks like). I'm so sorry, I didn't see it earlier. Wish I'd seen it earlier. My heart and prayers are with you. I send you a virtual embrace from across the miles. I hope you and your family are finding some peace and comfort during this difficult time. Take care....