Would you say a prayer and perhaps a gentle wish for today....

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Thank you all so much. I believe in the power of prayer and what you all did helped, you all helped a lot.

For whatever reason, this year which marked year 15 since his death, was a particularly poignant one. He now has a 2 year old granddaughter by his oldest daughter...... and his second daughter is getting married..........and his youngest, (my granddaughter) is now away at college. I think those major life events have brought home how much he has missed of his 3 daughter's lives............we all miss him. I continue to be amazed at how many lives he touched........with his life.........and with his death.........I wish he could have known how loved he was.........I don't think he knew. I think that is what makes me the saddest, that he didn't know.

I wish we all were able to really know how loved we are.......I don't think all of us know that.........and here on this forum where we are so hurt by what our troubled kids are up to, the guilt, the sorrow and the hurt can leave us questioning our own worth and our own value........or our low self esteem, or our own troubled backgrounds can get in the way of our knowing how much we are loved..........

I think my greatest wish is that we all know, deeply and profoundly, how very important we are, how unique and wonderful we are .......and most importantly, how much we are loved. I believe that is the most important thing.

Thank you everyone.

InsaneCdn

I think my greatest wish is that we all know, deeply and profoundly, how very important we are, how unique and wonderful we are .......and most importantly, how much we are loved. I believe that is the most important thing.
RE... I believe that this wish of yours is more than a wish, that you have made it a mission. Thanks for including us in your circle. Thanks for all you share.