You guys are too much!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
I get home from a 13 hour car ride, then hop the bus for another 5 hours to find a package for me. I nearly split a gut looking at the wonderful photos AND THE SPORK!!! OMG. I seriously am going to frame that thing. First, I have to get a photo of it with me and send it to a friend in Vegas who is holding a smiliar one of mine for ransom. haha...I got a new spork. You lose.

The hair dresser photo was hysterical. Who did that? Or the spork in a tux? Or the emo spork? I need info.

This was priceless. Thank you all so much.

Now...on to the random things from a hotel room. H is looking at me saying, "Why would they send you those things?" I'm still laughing. I don't know! We're a weird bunch. I got a cup, shampoo, napkin, etc.

I will take photos of them so those of you who want to see can. I will also post my reunion photos...if you're on facebook (just PM me), they're already on there. What a week. I just want to give you all a really huge hug. It's so nice to have such good friends.

Abbers

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Abbey,

The spork in the tux I think was me... It was a vampire spork! Look closely, the two smaller ones have bite wounds in their "necks". Unless that was the emo spork...

Thanks to Onyxx and her vampire craze.

Thank Star for the idea. It was a lot of fun. Count Dracuspork and his two "victims" are still running around & I am getting more pictures. Someday, I'll get them posted...

mstang67chic

Going Green
LOL Glad you like it! Every picture with the big red spork was mine. Thanks to Star's idea and your spork fascination, my stylist thinks I'm far beyond the half nuts he originally thought I was!

I still have the Godzilla outfit and the tie....difficult child made them. But I had put them somewhere safe and then couldn't find them when I put the package together. :slap:

That big spork....LOL....the thing went EVERYWHERE! In fact, I don't know if you read my Cleveland story when I posted my pictures but big red was how I identified some of the other CD people at the hotel. I saw a group walk in with Rock and Roll Hall of Fame bags, went up to them, whipped the spork out and asked if it meant anything to any of them. We got some odd looks that weekend! And the pictures of the bad spork in the cop car? Hee hee hee hee. I happened to run into a guy I know who is a deputy and is just as weird as I am. He was coming off duty and swung past my house so I could get the pictures.

As for the hotel room stuff....I knicked everything possible that wouldn't result in extra charges and split it between you and Star. You guys couldn't make it so I wanted to make you feel as though you had been there.

NOW do you see why I was so anxious for you to get home????? Glad you liked it!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I had the invisible spork - and I had the black spork sitting on my desk to paint a cute face on and take pictures of - and the kid in the office needed to eat lunch and TOOK my SPORK off my desk, washed it and used it then asked if I wanted it back -

But I have the colapsable spork - and the baby mini spork -

I just havent sent them and my computer crashed so I can't get the pictures of them yet.......coming.

Figures 0 I start it - and can't participate. Story of my life. :(

Abbey

Spork Queen
Oh, the cuffs one was precious. I'm going to scan them and put them up. I'm looking through the photos absolutely laughing my **** off and H is looking at me like...are you nuts? Umm...yeah.

Starbie - stop hiding invisible sporks. THEY'RE INVISIBLE. You don't need to hide them.

Stang - give your stylist a hug for me. Nice to enjoy in a great sense of humor.

Step2 - awesome job. It might be my next date.

Actually, the guys that I was on my trip stopped at every flipping KFC for 800 miles to get a spork for me and they were all out! I'm never eating there again.

Abbey

DammitJanet

Never going to believe this....Tony came running in the other day yelling...I found baby sporks on the tops of my canned salmon! Now he is infected with Spork mania!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Go Tony!!!

(Wow... **** is a banned word. I thought I was being polite.)

Abbey

Last edited by a moderator:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
That is a riot!
I almost blew coffee out of my nose when K excitedly told me "MOM we have Sporks at School!"
She then explained them to me and how cool they were...

lmf64

Abbey,
I wish we had been able to get together on your way back to WI. I have sporks here. Heck almost a full box. I used to work in a convenience store and we got them accidentally one time. Well, we couldn't use them and couldn't return them so I brought them home for difficult child to use. He constantly loses my silverware in his room. Yea I know clean the room and boom you have silverware again, but making him use a spork for everything for a while cured that. Now, when he's done eating (he eats in there 95% of the time) he brings out the dishes right away. So spork lesson taught.

Abbey

Spork Queen
A full box?:faint:

I wish we could have hooked up, too. But, it was the 13 hour marathon drive and I was the guest. No vote there.

Going over to mother in law's for H's birthday. I think I'll bring the spork. :D She'll freak out. Then on-call for a concert tonight. Rainy...might not happen. Actually, I hope it does not, although I'd love to see 3 Dog Night.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
**** is banned yet *** is not. :tongue: pft. (to the corner Random)

Um- Janet -- I fell out of my chair LITERALLY when I read about Tony -

ONLY because I had a GLOVEBOX full of collected sporks and the DAY I called Deb to tell her about my FANTASTICAL collection....????.......DF for NO APPARENT reason in the entire world.....cleans out MY (not his) MY glove box and threw out every cool spork I had in the world. :mad::confused::surprise:

Then I opened the fish aquarium salt stuff and in it was the tiniest spork I've ever seen and I laughed so hard....but I put the spork BACK in the salt lest it be THROWN AWAY by the SPORK monster.

really? can't say **** huh? drat. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Abbey,

I have to say, I'm embarrassed to say the photos I took for you are still on my camera. Life has seem to gotten in the way again.

FWIW, its a spork in the desert. Another is a little Western spork in Bratz' western clothes, beside a Breyer paint horse, holding 2 little smoking guns.

So...forgive me...I will get them to you someday.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I can't wait to see them. I'm sitting here with this big spork and will take photos...have to wait until H goes to work. He won't understand. ;)

Bad Tony!!!

No, you cannot say A.R.S.E. here. Shucks.

Photos coming up in a new thread.

Abbey